PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

RenneScy's AvatarRenneScy
I'm skilled enough to fiddle with code, just not make something from scratch (or have the time to do so) ^^ Do you have an estimate on the cost since I asked for some extra customization? That way I can save the payment away in the safe.
Renne | They/She | 27 Shop (Summons, Custom S/A hunts, Specials and Dex trades) | Journal
buying
RSD
@ 20 &
Sword of Ruin
@ 70

QUOTE originally posted by RenneScy

I'm skilled enough to fiddle with code, just not make something from scratch (or have the time to do so) ^^ Do you have an estimate on the cost since I asked for some extra customization? That way I can save the payment away in the safe.
The cost for the template itself will likely be around 550 with the extras, i'll have to double check! for aemilia's side, i am unsure, but she'll be on later to tell you. i can tell you the base price is 300! i do not have a time estimate since i'm busy with some health issues right now, but i will let you know when the graphics are done and i'm able to start on it!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
If you have ordered from us, please please READ THIS. I have decided on reorganising some of my things on my personal server, so I've started transitioning images to a new one instead. IF you have ordered from us and start noticing broken links, let me know. I am slowly deleting things from my personal server and moving them to a PFQ dedicated site of mine, which is hosted on a separate server. I have new links already for everyone and will try to get them out to everyone as soon as I can. Mochi may update the links and resend the code to you if I don't reach out directly myself.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
bump!
Lovefrost's AvatarLovefrost
Hi Mochi, I would like to order a template! Name: Lovefrost Type of template (forums or about me): about me Did you order graphics from us?: Yes If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!: N/A All colors you want used (provide hex codes): N/A Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): Maybe a little animation? Best form of contact: Discord! (@Lovefrost) PQF server
it's time for a bump! get in your templates to break in the new year!! we have these two headers made by Aemilia to show off!
available for free use
belongs to queenweiss

announcement

to clarify new shop rules now that legibility rules have been edited. both aem and i request that you look over the relaxation of requirements and updates, as it affects both template legibility and denotes things about image legibility as well, which means that both templates and images will be allowed to go outside the previous requirement of 4.5:1 regarding contrast. you can now request colors of any sort, but please do not request eyeburn colors, colors that cause eyestrain or pain, or colors that cannot be seen properly by people with colorblindness (aka, don't request colors that are indistinguishable from the background). to circumvent this possible issue, i'll be using this colorblindness simulator and the normal contrast checker to ensure that all my colors are at least somewhat visible. we want to ensure that our shop is a safe place for all to come and order, and that all of our sales reflect the guidelines.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page