PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market >

MissMilotic's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMissMilotic
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
I tried to keep this as neat and tidy as I could. Happy to clarify anything as needed! ^-^ Persephone, make me some art! Name:MissMilotic Type: Graphic Details: I would like to request art of my OC Willow Willow's Toyhouse to be used for the below template order. (Two photos listed here in case that's easier!)

Willow Images (2)

Art to be Used: (Either of the above images work) Best Contact: PFQ Payment: ZC

Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: Type of template: Forums Did you order graphics from us?: Yes) If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!: All colors you want used (provide hex codes): (This was discussed via PMs - I do have an example palette as requested if it makes it easier. The example hex codes are (#5a8b5c) (#bec991) (#907351) (#5f8971) (#36563e)

Earthly Palette

Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): Custom tooltips + Custom Tables Best form of contact: PFQ Payment: ZC
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 0
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page