PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 171819

Sagidamas's AvatarSagidamas

QUOTE originally posted by infinitedaybreak

hi!! I am in love with your one click field css <3 I just had a quick question, is there a way to make the button bigger so I can click with more fingers? thank you :D
Should be possible on mobile by changing all the instances of "height: 60vw" to some bigger number like 80vw or 100vw, about to go to bed but I can help more tomorrow!
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: ghost | score: 14551 | next: dark avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I love the one button fields! Thank you so so much for sharing it with us! I do have a question, if that's okay? I'm on desktop Chrome, if that helps! So this is what it looks like when I copy-paste the CSS into the QoL plugin:

QOL

And this is what it looks like when I copy-paste the CSS into the Extra CSS section of my site skin:

Site Skin

As you can see, when I put it into my skin it's a bit small lol. I didn't change anything in the code as far as sizing is concerned, so I'm not sure what's causing the difference. Is there a way to make it so the hitbox for the latter matches the former? Thanks again for the amazing scripts!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

I love the one button fields! Thank you so so much for sharing it with us! I do have a question, if that's okay? I'm on desktop Chrome, if that helps! So this is what it looks like when I copy-paste the CSS into the QoL plugin:

QOL

And this is what it looks like when I copy-paste the CSS into the Extra CSS section of my site skin:

Site Skin

As you can see, when I put it into my skin it's a bit small lol. I didn't change anything in the code as far as sizing is concerned, so I'm not sure what's causing the difference. Is there a way to make it so the hitbox for the latter matches the former? Thanks again for the amazing scripts!
I'm not 100% sure but I think I know what might be the source of the problem, it probably has something to do with the buttons using percentage size values rather than screen-based values. I'll try to look into making a new version soon that both fixes the changing sizes and adds an easier way to customize the buttons as @infinitedaybreak requested!
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
I LOVE THIS but i have to switch to chrome for the one-click fields :( the button shows up on firefox but it doesn't change automatically like it should, i've tried a few different methods (custom skin, qol, stylus extension, i already set the css layout thing in the settings to true) but it just doesn't want to work properly on firefox idk if firefox just doesn't like css or what :\
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (1 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Yeah sadly Firefox is lagging a bit behind on the particular piece of code that the script uses, sorry! :( Have you tried the about:config method I described in the Troubleshooting section of the original post? Also, I haven't tested them yet but there's a possibility the Beta or Nightly versions of Firefox might work better.
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
i already had it set to true for another thing so i already was aware of it- i just use basic firefox so i'll see if running it in beta/nightly works edit: still doesn't work on beta currently. ik firefox's has: selector is messed up rn so i'll just have to wait u_u
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix

QUOTE originally posted by Shirarisun

i already had it set to true for another thing so i already was aware of it- i just use basic firefox so i'll see if running it in beta/nightly works edit: still doesn't work on beta currently. ik firefox's has: selector is messed up rn so i'll just have to wait u_u
I have the same issue, firefox did say they wanted the issue fixed in the first half of this year (and missed the target) so... I live in hope they'll get it sorted sooner rather than later
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
Just want to make sure I'm understanding this. We can just copy-and-paste the code's text into the CSS box of the QoL extension, yes?
Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 98
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by M0RNINGSTAR

Just want to make sure I'm understanding this. We can just copy-and-paste the code's text into the CSS box of the QoL extension, yes?
Yes, at least I do hope that should work!
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

QUOTE originally posted by M0RNINGSTAR

Yes, at least I do hope that should work!
Thank you, i will try that!

Pages: 12345··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page