PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 171819

Vagevurig's AvatarVagevurig
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hi! I love the one click field code!! One question though; I don't like the "open 10" feature, but deleting the lines you said to delete (57 through 59) breaks the code, so i was wondering which specific lines would be the ones I need to delete ;v;
Lucifer | 23 | Xe/Xir | ground.png0 Icon by Fivey | OC (Cupid) belongs to Me. Journal Feel free to check out my UFS pokemon in my first field~! "It's just a color, but it burns."
summon_mar.png 98 / 1000
Collectors Price: 100k
Sagidamas's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSagidamas
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Vagevurig

Hi! I love the one click field code!! One question though; I don't like the "open 10" feature, but deleting the lines you said to delete (57 through 59) breaks the code, so i was wondering which specific lines would be the ones I need to delete ;v;
I'm terribly sorry, the line numbers are probably completely wrong since I've changed the code a lot! If you look for a line that says
content: '👥';
(with the emoji) and change it to
content: none;
, that should do the trick!
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: ghost | score: 0 | next: dark avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

I'm terribly sorry, the line numbers are probably completely wrong since I've changed the code a lot! If you look for a line that says
That just made the clickable link say "none" but otherwise still be clickable, but deleting that whole line *did* do the trick, so thank you~!
Bluffa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBluffa
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

That just made the clickable link say "none" but otherwise still be clickable, but deleting that whole line *did* do the trick, so thank you~!
It worked for me but you have to remove the two ' that was around it. So it doesn't say 'none'. That made it work for me? Idk if that's the solution though. Don't know much about code.
  • Start
  • The Bean <3
I guess I'll have to write something here! Maybe tomorrow...
Lv. 65 — 5,066 / 13,580
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Credits
BBCode: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Art: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Bluffa
grandmaster.pngd+.png
OH that would make sense and is also what Winterbraid showed here I am just very blind qwoiehwqe
Apologies, coding has been slow (and may continue to be...) due to the TR/tourney sandwich with a bit of heatwave sauce on top of it, but the Egg Labels CSS has been updated with the new egg!
Cyclizar, Orthworm, Glimmet, Greavard and Flamigo have been added to Egg Labels! Jestur has been added to Egg Labels as well!
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
grandmaster.pngd.png
hello! i've just started using the one button fields & typeless field variant codes, and i'm loving them! i just have one question regarding the latter: in order to get a specific background, do you have to transfer the Pokémon in question to the party as well, or will it work with just a couple different fields? asking because i've tried the latter, refreshing often, and it's still being quite finnicky.

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I must preface this with the disclaimer that I'm on firefox, and I've been skimming the thread so I understand firefox is a bit messed up with these scripts. I did enable the :has selector through firefox's about config. Everything seems to work well for me, except the 'next' button doesn't appear for several seconds (5-15 seconds) or it will simply just never appear until i go next manually and then go back manually. Is this something you're aware of a fix for? or would this jsut be a, "aw nuts firefox! not again!"

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Hi everyone! Apologies for lack of updates to this thread and the scripts lately, I've been super busy with the new tournament season and the typerace! I'm hoping to put some time into polishing things and fixing issues after the TR is over.

Pages: 123456··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page