PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Sagidamas's AvatarSagidamas
@denakori It's not a userscript, just a CSS script! You can add it to the QoL plugin or install it with Stylus, which is a bit like Tampermonkey but for CSS! @Qewt That should be a pretty easy change, I'm a bit tired right now but I'll try to make a version that works like that soon!
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: ghost | score: 14551 | next: dark avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
denakori's Avatardenakori

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

@denakori It's not a userscript, just a CSS script! You can add it to the QoL plugin or install it with Stylus, which is a bit like Tampermonkey but for CSS!
Ahh, I get it! Thank you very much!
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
The one click field CSS is incredible! It makes clicking so much easier! Do you know if there's a way I could possibly make it toggleable? I'm not super knowledgeable about CSS. It's totally fine if not, it can just be a bit difficult to look through fields with it on mobile!
Current Type Race score = 6431
Saving for Memory Stick!
578/200
All art by me.
I'll look into it, though it'd have to be done through something that already exists on the page since I don't think there's a way to add anything like a checkbox purely with CSS! I know it can be done on PC if using a plugin like Stylus, but I'm not sure if such a thing exists on phones.
Kutethulu's AvatarKutethulu
So I downloaded the One Button Fields, and I'm not seeing it in my game, I've never really done this before though so is there something I need to do after downloading the script? On Mobile.
On Chrome mobile I usually paste it into the CSS input box of the QoL plugin, at the bottom of the QoL settings. If you're using Firefox then sadly I don't think it will work right now as they're a bit behind with their CSS implementation, sorry about that!
Enbees's AvatarEnbees

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

I'll look into it, though it'd have to be done through something that already exists on the page since I don't think there's a way to add anything like a checkbox purely with CSS! I know it can be done on PC if using a plugin like Stylus, but I'm not sure if such a thing exists on phones.
No worries!! Thank you!
Tomorrow is the next bunch of new Paldean eggs, which should include the Tinkatink line! Apologies if Egg Labels take a bit longer than usual to update this time, as I'll probably be very busy hunting it as soon as it drops! In other news, I've modified the One Button Fields script a little so now, if you also have the QoL plugin active, you can turn off the buttons by turning off the "Click counter" checkbox! (Which has been renamed to "Extra UI" checkbox.) You can download the updated version here! Also it took a while but I've made an alternative version that takes you to the Interactions Sent page rather than Open 10 when you're done clicking through all the fields! Download the alternative version here!
🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨 Tinkatink, Wiglett, Bombirdier, Finizen, and Varoom have been added to Egg Labels!
hi!! I am in love with your one click field css <3 I just had a quick question, is there a way to make the button bigger so I can click with more fingers? thank you :D
ART SHOPJOURNAL
Score: 0

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page