PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819

Retsky's AvatarRetsky
Thanks apa, I'll try it out! I'm on mobile today though^^
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
*-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M: Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
~ Avatar Art from [OPEN] wall market, for my use only. ~ Flying TR Scorecard: Skypony
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I might be just having a certified Orange Cat™️ moment but my one button field is working but not really? I didn't change anything but the interface shows up - but as soon as I try to hit the buttons it disappears 😭 Any ideas of what I could try?
Score: 19,016
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
WytchyLynx's AvatarWytchyLynx

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

I might be just having a certified Orange Cat™️ moment but my one button field is working but not really? I didn't change anything but the interface shows up - but as soon as I try to hit the buttons it disappears 😭 Any ideas of what I could try?
Make sure "extra ui" is checked in the field. I have that happen to me if I accidentally unclick that
Lynx • They/She • 35 • IV Breeder ShopDiscordJournal
Raziya's AvatarRaziya

QUOTE originally posted by WytchyLynx

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

Make sure "extra ui" is checked in the field. I have that happen to me if I accidentally unclick that
That would have been easier than what I did which was clear my entire cache and reinstall 😅 Thank you, I will remember that for the next time I inevitably mess it up!
Discovered this from the interaction update news post. I'm really loving the typeless field variants! I wish the one button fields worked better on Firefox, though - right now I have to click the berry at the top in order for the box to appear. Any plans to fix it now that Firefox supports :has() by default? If it matters for debugging, I don't use QoL or something like Stylus - I just use the site skin's extra CSS section.
Avatar from the 2017 PFQ Advent Calendar. Kinaster (C) PFQ 2017. Permission to use covered by FAQ #2 here. On from 15-03 server time, occasionally 12-05
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by WhenGryphonsFly

Discovered this from the interaction update news post. I'm really loving the typeless field variants! I wish the one button fields worked better on Firefox, though - right now I have to click the berry at the top in order for the box to appear. Any plans to fix it now that Firefox supports :has() by default? If it matters for debugging, I don't use QoL or something like Stylus - I just use the site skin's extra CSS section.
That's interesting, I use firefox & have this CSS in my default site skin extras css section and do not have to click the berry at the top for the script to show up. Have you cleared your cache recently? This fixes a LOT of issues.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

That's interesting, I use firefox & have this CSS in my default site skin extras css section and do not have to click the berry at the top for the script to show up. Have you cleared your cache recently? This fixes a LOT of issues.
Yep! I edit my site skin fairly frequently, so I'm used to having to clear cache for things to update. And before you ask, I did make a new site skin that only has the one button fields and typeless field variant CSS (so none of my other CSS), and that still has the same issues.
FlitPix's AvatarFlitPix

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

Note: Due to my personal preference, it will currently present a button leading to the Open 10 page after finishing off the last field. This might cause the last few Pokemon of the last field to not register as clicked due to not giving the page enough time to update the server. If you wish to disable this behavior, please delete lines 57 through 59 of the script.
Wouldn't removing lines 57-59 result in an incomplete CSS block, unless I'm misinterpreting the code? It just removes the selector and one definition which would almost certainly throw an error. If I'm not misinterpreting, then how do I remove the Open 10 functionality?
PFP: Pokemon TCG, SwSh 022/202
thundr's Avatarthundr
I deleted lines 57-59 from the github but it still goes to the open 10 users after I reach the end field :(
Buying jade orbs!
Score: 30616
FlitPix's AvatarFlitPix
Forgot to mention but I asked in the Discord yesterday. Deleting or commenting out lines 94-96 will work. Post should probably be updated to reflect this

Pages: 123··· 1516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page