PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 13141516171819

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Heartmint

In my experience it stays as next field button until it load, so clicking it again redo the loading process. But I may be wrong. Once again I'm not tech savvy
That's interesting, I could not figure out how to replicate this behavior. It may have to do with your internet being slower. Unfortunately, we are unable to use any type of IF statements with CSS, so that concept wouldn't be possible to add without some kind of userscript (userscripts involve downloading a browser plugin and then downloading external code into that plugin that injects into the site, its not too difficult but it can be a hastle for some people & doesn't work on mobile).

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

That's interesting, I could not figure out how to replicate this behavior. It may have to do with your internet being slower. Unfortunately, we are unable to use any type of IF statements with CSS, so that concept wouldn't be possible to add without some kind of userscript (userscripts involve downloading a browser plugin and then downloading external code into that plugin that injects into the site, its not too difficult but it can be a hastle for some people & doesn't work on mobile).
I don't think that will work. While I maybe can figure out how to do that, clicking on PC just have an overall much lower efficiency than on mobile. Not to mention all the mouse I will break Edit: I just realized a new problems with my css. I can't turn it off. There's this toggle button in QOL menu that said "extra UI". If it's on the UI will show a big button on the bottom of the screen that function as shortcut to feeding berry and next field (I assume this is normal). But if I turn off that button, the big button will disappear after I click it once or twice, but I switched to the berries that's on the button (feeding mode). If I unselect the berries, the button will pop up once more. This caused me to be unable to look at pokemon in the field normally. Is there a solution for this? Thanks for the help btw
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Heartmint

I don't think that will work. While I maybe can figure out how to do that, clicking on PC just have an overall much lower efficiency than on mobile. Not to mention all the mouse I will break Edit: I just realized a new problems with my css. I can't turn it off. There's this toggle button in QOL menu that said "extra UI". If it's on the UI will show a big button on the bottom of the screen that function as shortcut to feeding berry and next field (I assume this is normal). But if I turn off that button, the big button will disappear after I click it once or twice, but I switched to the berries that's on the button (feeding mode). If I unselect the berries, the button will pop up once more. This caused me to be unable to look at pokemon in the field normally. Is there a solution for this? Thanks for the help btw
Yeah, I was not suggesting that you use a userscript. Just pointing out that a userscript is the only way to achieve the exact change you mentioned. Right now I believe the check box that toggles the script on/off is broken, or didn't work to begin with. A few other people have reported this issue, and I have it myself. EDIT: I just checked in the code to see why this was, and I realized that we did not understand correctly what the "Extra UI" button was for. The only thing this button does is hide the click counter at the bottom of the field. It does not hide the berry buttons. To hide the whole script, you need to remove the entire script from your site skin/css area. EDIT... 2: I jerry-rigged a code that will allow the check-box to hide the whole script more or less. It's a bit janky. You have to make sure that "Extra UI" is unchecked, and then click once on the one button fields button(s) for them to disappear. I may come back to this later as its a really interesting/fun thing to play with. this code is very well made and fun to read

code

@toggle = block; /* Hide with "Click counter" checkbox */ label:has([data-key="fieldClickCount"]) { font-size: 0; } label:has([data-key="fieldClickCount"])::after { content: ' Extra UI'; font-size: 12pt; } #content:has([data-key="fieldClickCount"]:not(:checked)) .fieldmon.cormyr::before, #content:has([data-key="fieldClickCount"]:not(:checked)) button[data-action='next']::before, #content:has([data-key="fieldClickCount"]:not(:checked)) [href='/user/~online']::before { content: none!important; @toggle = none; } #footbar::after { content: 'WARNING: This CSS file uses the :has selector, which may be disabled by default. To enable :has in Firefox, visit about:config and toggle layout.css.has-selector.enabled.'; font-size: 10pt; font-family: consolas, monospace; color: black; border: 1px solid darkred; background-color: lightpink; display: @toggle; position: fixed; width: 250px; padding: 3px 5px; margin: 5px; right: 0; bottom: 0; z-index: 999; } #footbar:has(*)::after { content: none; } #field_field { user-select: none; } #field_berries.selected > div > a { opacity: 1; } #field_berries.selected > div > a > img { opacity: 0.5; transition: opacity 0.4s linear; } #field_berries.selected > div > a.selected > img { opacity: 1; } [href='/user/~online']::before, #field_nav button[data-action='next']::before, #field_berries a[data-berry]::before, .fieldmon.cormyr::before, [href='/user/~online']::before { display: @toggle; cursor: pointer; font-size: 48pt; line-height: 0; text-align: center; background-color: white; border: 3px solid black; border-radius: 16px; position: fixed; width: clamp(120px, calc(50% - 340px), 300px); height: 0; padding: clamp(60px, calc(25% - 170px), 150px) 0; bottom: 30px; right: 15px; transform-origin: 0px 0px; z-index: 999; user-select: none; } .mq25:has([data-key="fieldClickCount"]:checked) body:has(#field_field[data-mode='public'])::after { content: ''; display: block; height: 60vw; user-select: none; } .mq25:has([data-key="fieldClickCount"]:checked) #field_field[data-mode='public'] .field::after { content: ''; background-color: white; display: block; position: fixed; height: 60vw; left: 0; bottom: 0; right: 0; user-select: none; } .mq25 [href='/user/~online']::before, .mq25 #field_nav button[data-action='next']::before, .mq25 #field_berries a[data-berry]::before, .mq25 .fieldmon.cormyr::before, .mq25 [href='/user/~online']::before { display: @toggle; font-size: 64pt; border: none; border-top: 3px solid black; border-radius: 0; width: auto; height: 20vw; padding: 20vw; left: 0; bottom: 0; right: 0; } #core:has(#field_field[data-mode='public']):has([data-action='next'][disabled]) [href='/user/~online']::before { content: '👥'; display: @toggle; } #core:has(#field_field[data-mode='public']):has([data-action='next'][disabled]):has([data-action='jump'][disabled]) [href='/user/~online']::before { content: none; display: @toggle; } #core:has(#field_field[data-mode='public']):has([data-action='next'][disabled]):has(.fieldmon:not(.nothungry)) [href='/user/~online']::before { content: none; display: @toggle; } button[data-action='next']:not([disabled])::before { content: '👉'; display: @toggle; } #content:has(#field_field[data-mode='private']) button[data-action='next']::before, #content:has(.fieldmon:not(.nothungry)) button[data-action='next']::before, #core:has(#field_field[data-mode='public']):has(button[data-action='next'][disabled]):has(.fieldmon:not(.nothungry)) [href='/user/~online']::before { content: none; display: @toggle; } #content:has(.fieldmon[data-flavour^='sour']:not(.nothungry)) a[data-berry='aspear']::before, #content:has(.fieldmon[data-flavour^='any']:not(.nothungry)) a[data-berry='aspear']::before, #content:has(a.selected[data-berry='aspear']) .fieldmon.cormyr:not(.nothungry)::before { content: '🍐'; display: @toggle; } #content:has(.fieldmon[data-flavour^='spicy']:not(.nothungry)) a[data-berry='cheri']::before, #content:has(a.selected[data-berry='cheri']) .fieldmon.cormyr:not(.nothungry)::before { content: '🍒'; display: @toggle; } #content:has(.fieldmon[data-flavour^='dry']:not(.nothungry)) a[data-berry='chesto']::before, #content:has(a.selected[data-berry='chesto']) .fieldmon.cormyr:not(.nothungry)::before { content: '🌰'; display: @toggle; } #content:has(.fieldmon[data-flavour^='sweet']:not(.nothungry)) a[data-berry='pecha']::before, #content:has(a.selected[data-berry='pecha']) .fieldmon.cormyr:not(.nothungry)::before { content: '🍑'; display: @toggle; } #content:has(.fieldmon[data-flavour^='bitter']:not(.nothungry)) a[data-berry='rawst']::before, #content:has(a.selected[data-berry='rawst']) .fieldmon.cormyr:not(.nothungry)::before { content: '🍓'; display: @toggle; } #content:has(.fieldmon.cormyr:not(.nothungry)) a[data-berry]::before { content: none; display: @toggle; }
StarWarsGirl's AvatarStarWarsGirl
Question: When I put it in the "Extra CSS" in the Site Skin I'm using, it doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Chrome on PC. It works fine on Chrome on my phone. EDIT: It looks like none of the field CSS I'm trying is working on my pc. EDIT 2: Never mind, I had tried clearing my cache but it didn't work. Had to clear all my browsing data and now it works.
Score: 0
× 5 / 150
Star's Stuff (Shop)
Peter's AvatarPeter

QUOTE originally posted by Peter

Yep, I tried what you suggested and it does not work. I have been using it in the CSS text field in the QoL settings menu, so I tried removing it from there and using it in my site skin directly, and it still did not work. In Vivaldi, Firefox, and Edge. Refreshing and clearing cache do not seem to work.
Coming back to this issue I was having, it seems to have fixed itself? No clue what changed but I guess its all fine now lol.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
It sounds to me like your cache wasn't cleared properly. cache updats/clears itself every now and then, so that's probalby what happened to fix it.
Sagidamas's AvatarSagidamas
Apologies to everyone who was kinda left hanging, I've been kinda... too busy just clicking and hunting melans to think about CSS much, especially since the shelter update. ^^; However, here's a tiny bit of CSS I wrote to make the new V~Wave icons a bit darker and more contrasting! I personally feel like it makes them a bit easier on the eyes and "pop out" a bit more with the default site skin.

Code

img[src*='pfq-static.com/img/types/v-'] { filter: brightness(90%) contrast(125%); }
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: ghost | score: 14551 | next: dark avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
Peter's AvatarPeter

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

Apologies to everyone who was kinda left hanging, I've been kinda... too busy just clicking and hunting melans to think about CSS much, especially since the shelter update. ^^; However, here's a tiny bit of CSS I wrote to make the new V~Wave icons a bit darker and more contrasting! I personally feel like it makes them a bit easier on the eyes and "pop out" a bit more with the default site skin.

Code

img[src*='pfq-static.com/img/types/v-'] { filter: brightness(90%) contrast(125%); }
for some reason im getting an error at "filter:" when I try adding it to my site skin
Sagidamas's AvatarSagidamas
@Peter Does the error say anything? Also, can you try putting that part as a single line instead, like this:

Code

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Filter is not supported in site skins. Are you using this in the QOL winterbraid?

Pages: 123··· 13141516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page