PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Little Template Shop in the Rain[CLOSED]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

~Bumpie Bump~
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
~Bump~
~Bump~ I'm broke I need money Also I'm changing the pricing it's still PWYW but free is no longer an option
bump somebody plz
~Bump~ *singing insanely* I'm grinding, I'm grinding
bump
~Bump~ REGARDING RULE CHANGES ABOUT TEMPLATES: Well, that's great news. I think it's great news. I can finally make the templates I've been wanting to make. BUT. I have a feeling this is going to bring some...disasterious things. And because I would prefer not to meddle with said disasterious things, let's set down some rules. 1. Fonts While, yeah, the mod team isn't going to call you out for using really weird cursive-y fonts that are hard to read in general, not uncomfortable, I'm not going to use Zalgo/Weird-Cursive-y fonts for regular text. Titles? Yes absolutely I will, those things need flair <3 2. Text size. When it comes to credit size, I decide my sizes. It's all in a tip anyway. Shouldn't be too much of a problem. As for regular text size...well, nothing ant-size, but I think I'll allow a bit of leeway for other stuff....like if you're template is over-the-top needs the tiny text for some reason. 3. Color combos. Yep, they said no eye-scorching. Which means just dull colors shouldn't hurt anyone. I have mixed feelings about the color things, so for now, what I say is what goes.
~BUMP~ GOT ADOPTS~ They're gonna be in in a moment
~bump~ Gonna work on more adopts soon and potentially work on About Me's...
~Bump~

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page