PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Little Template Shop in the Rain[CLOSED]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 678

~Bump~ Well...several things have happened. Number one is that StarlessSky will be joining my shop! Which means this is a co-owned shop now! Unfortunely, we have decided to make one post, so I will be speaking for her. StarlessSky is in charge of art, so that means custom art now <3
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Bump
Bump MAGIC KAITO IS AWESOME <3 I support KaiShin and Kaiko(I think that's the name?). KaiShin more than Kaiko. Kaito and Aoko deserve their happy ending in canon <3 In my universe, KaiShin deserves their happy ending.
~Bump~ I wonder if I should offer "adopts"...
~Bump~ Anybody? Please?
shima's Avatarshima
Username: shima Color: brown, pink/magenta, purple, royal blue w/ teal accents! Theme: I can send you photos, but I'm thinking forest-y or, specifically, this area from a game (FFXIV) called Lakeland/Il Mheg. Inspiration ideas!! Posting in Journal?[Read Rules]: no! I plan on using it as an art shop thread! Anything Specific?: I'm going to be using this as an art shop thread, like a Bait shop! Having tabs I can easily edit/delete/add would be amazing. Other: I don't have any specific ideas aside from the above, but I would like an area to put a pagedoll/a small image of my character/OC that will run my shop! I'm basing the colors off of that OC, but if you think a different color palette would work better with the theme/ideas I gave them to for it!

Shima | they/them/theirs | 23

slowly making my way to Arceus, PMs welcome always! I'd love to make some friends!!
General Shop!Bait Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Signature Pagedoll @me!
Type Race Score; 0
Accepted! You'll need to wait a few days, and if you could send me those references, it would be nice~ BTW just double checking('cause I'm forgetful), would you like updates?
shima's Avatarshima
Yes please! How would you like me to send them? I can upload them to the site, but I also am open to Discord messaging them to you if you're okay with that! I can also send you images of the character that will be running the shop too!
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
Hello! I was hoping you might be able to make a template for me ~ I've got some shinier and albino UFT, so if anything catches your eye, it's yours! Username: Stormsky1 Color: I have a palete in mind~ #cfcfe8 #a1a1ce #7474b0 #4e4e94 #313178 Theme: ghost type Posting in Journal?[Read Rules]:not for use in my journal. just using it for my profile Anything Specific?: Other: yes! I'd like it to be based around my OC, Chandelux. let me know if my link doesn't work https://pokefarm.com/upload/stormsky1/chandelux_by_old_slappy-dbukru2-150p.jpg

TR Score; 6

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Hi hi. So the thing with the Journal is if its okay to post in my Journal and use it as an example. The other thing is I don't do About Me - only forum templates - for now. When you said 'profile' I wasn't sure so double checking..

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page