PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Little Template Shop in the Rain[CLOSED]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
oh! I'm so sorry, I think I may have confused myself 😅 then alright, yes you can post it in your journal, and sure, I can use it for forums instead! everything else should still apply, yes?

TR Score; 0

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Alright, its all good, I'll add you to the queue and you expect your template in...mhmm...maybe two weeks?
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
sounds great! I'm in no rush, so take as long as you nwant
~Bump~ School's staring soon, and orders might be extra-slow -w-
~bump~
~Bump~ School's staring soon *depressed* Time to start binge-watching DMCK
~Bump~ Hello people. My current motivation is 0. So orders are...slow. *Sigh*
~Bump~ So...school has started. It's more hectic than I thought it would be. *Sigh* I still take template orders, they're a nice form of stress relief and a hobby! In fact, I would build myself a template to use for this shop if it wasn't for sheer laziness...
shima's Avatarshima
Username: shima Color: mosy green with gold (and maayyybe red/fire colored) accents! Theme: super green, mossy, heavily wooded forest. maybe a little swampy! Posting in Journal?[Read Rules]: yes Anything Specific?: I'm going to be using this as a general shop thread, like my other one but with more tabs! I really loved the art shop template you made for me, so something similar to that!! Other: nothing really! I'm mostly looking for something similar to my bait shop template that I asked of you, just for my other OC to run!

Shima | they/them/theirs | 23

slowly making my way to Arceus, PMs welcome always! I'd love to make some friends!!
General Shop!Bait Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Signature Pagedoll @me!
Type Race Score; 0
Accepted, I can probably start in a few days

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page