PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Little Template Shop in the Rain[CLOSED]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

~Bump~ The dog we were fostering is getting adopted T-T She's such a sweetie. I have like, 0 motivation + I just found a stack of the cutest ~doujinshi~ to read so... My motivation is just gone like the wind along with my nonexistent sanity
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
~Bump~ Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sorry guys my mental stability is sharply declining. Oh wait. I never had any in the first place. MWHAHAHAAHAHAH. THE AKITA I WAS FOSTERING GOT ADOPTED *SOB*
~Bump~ Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I decided to change hairstyles this week, doing pigtails instead of a ponytail now :D School is taking up SO much time and the rest goes to my nonexistent motivation
~Bump~ Who likes sad songs?
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
Star, Template Please~ Username: Glacierwing Color: light blue-gray and dark blue like my sona below, with little streaks of color from their wing Theme: Snow and wind, like my username :) Maybe add somewhere for an image near the top or bottom? Posting in Journal?[Read Rules]: Sure! Anything Specific?: Make it a general forum template for shops! Other: Paying with a z-crystal! Sky, Art Please~ Username: Glacierwing Art Description: Background! Coupla details: can you make them look like they're made of wind? Cut out the orange chest. And if possible, add snowflakes under the tabs. Reference: here! Other: Paying with a boxbox! To be used as background to the template

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dark.png 0

QUOTE originally posted by Glacierwing

Star, Template Please~ Username: Glacierwing Color: light blue-gray and dark blue like my sona below, with little streaks of color from their wing Theme: Snow and wind, like my username :) Maybe add somewhere for an image near the top or bottom? Posting in Journal?[Read Rules]: Sure! Anything Specific?: Make it a general forum template for shops! Other: Paying with a z-crystal! Sky, Art Please~ Username: Glacierwing Art Description: Background! Coupla details: can you make them look like they're made of wind? Cut out the orange chest. And if possible, add snowflakes under the tabs. Reference: here! Other: Paying with a boxbox! To be used as background to the template
Accepted on my end, I'll wait for Sky's approval before starting this template - I'll send u a PM once I've got what I need ^^
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png

Sky, Art Please~ Username: Glacierwing Art Description: Background! Coupla details: can you make them look like they're made of wind? Cut out the orange chest. And if possible, add snowflakes under the tabs. Reference: here! Other: Paying with a boxbox! To be used as background to the template
So you mean the snowflakes are part of the image? Or their like bullet points or something?
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
master.pngc.png
Yes, I meant that the tabs be semi-transparent, and the snowflakes under them so it looks like it's part of the tab! Idk if its possible tho. Oh, and 4 tabs please!

Yes, I meant that the tabs be semi-transparent, and the snowflakes under them so it looks like it's part of the tab! Idk if its possible tho. Oh, and 4 tabs please!
So snowflakes image as the tab 'content' - where you would normal put words? 'Cause its easier to just do that and make the tab half transparent then put snowflakes under the tab lol
master.pngc.png
I see... I meant the tab you click on to have snow under them.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page