PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Little Template Shop in the Rain[CLOSED]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

Uh....that's....a fair question i'm currently stuck on one of the clients, since they are not responding to the messages but is online; im thinking about just moving to the other person :d So estimated time? Uh, on my end, for the template at least, could take anywhere up to 2 weeks T_T And I know Sky only has time to draw on the weekends, in other words, things move along slowly Which reminds me, SKy still needs approve
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
that's fine :)
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

Sky, Art Please~ Username: AvaTheAxolotl Art Description: My Wooper oc swimming contently with some fish around her Reference: Abyss Other: I also want a template with this art as the background :) If this is too complex, feel free to remove the fish
Approved! I'll start on it soon. I will have to ask for mor details, though.
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
GardenWitch's AvatarGardenWitch
@Shootingstarrain Before asking for a template I was wondering if you are able to make a template for a shop I want to make :o
Collecting
20 30
Journal UFT Fields 90
credit
Background from New Pokemon Snap F2U code by Gumshoe
I can :D But I'm planning to close down the shop a bit after current requests, so...put you on a list of people to contact when I reopened :D?
GardenWitch's AvatarGardenWitch

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

I can :D But I'm planning to close down the shop a bit after current requests, so...put you on a list of people to contact when I reopened :D?
Yes please! That would be wonderful thank you! :>
Done!
~BUMP~ This is gonna get deleted - shop still closed I'm...working on it Honestly it might be a couple more months before I reopen again, because I'm about to get BUSY Sigh, school 'n other stuff.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page