PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 161718

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
hate the fact that i have 1,499 zc rn. someone give me 1 zc to make it stop looking like that

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

impromptu ponyta hunt for mcw. we ball
success
i keep hatching special naughty ponyta. i have no idea why this keeps happening and it's kind of freaking me out. total naughty specials: 6 (streak!) In fact i have gotten at least 1 party where they all hatched naughty. what. i am so scared (just now realizing perhaps this is one person with a naughty pair breeding an Extreme Amount of eggs and im just snatching them lol)
i now own my first special legend :] not self hatched obv but still yippee! I wonder how many of this exact mon are named sakura. it feels too easy anyway. i had to metaphorically hit myself over the head with a newspaper because i was being all weird about it, being like 'oh i kinda want one but i could probably just hunt it myself...' LIKE! WHEN WOULD I EVER HAVE THE TIME AND RESOURCES TO DO A SHINY LEGEND HUNT?? i do not have the drive to collect 500 of the same summon, man. and get lucky eggs to speed it up. nah, dude.
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
i finally understand the agony of nature hunters.... this is straight up stupid if you don't have the time/effort to breed 8,000 eggs then you just die i guess. get buried under the eggs of people who can my hunt's pair actually matches the tourney, how convenient! how not convenient is only getting 6 adoptions from the daycare. borderline evil. honestly if you just didn't let me adopt any i feel like it would be less insulting
shelter stop showing me the same egg ten times in a row challenge

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

shelter stop showing me the same egg ten times in a row challenge
this again because is this seriously how the system works and i've never noticed before? if you don't choose the egg the flute gives you, it just... never goes away? until you choose it?? it doesn't give you a different egg it's just the same one over and over again. im.
thank god i finally got 60 points for the tourney. i was so tired of checking eggs in the shelter. why were 1. so many people hunting ponyta and 2. why were so many of them everstoned to natures i Did Not Want unfortunately i used my daycare adopts so i have to wait til tomorrow to continue egg dexing e/v. and my albino radar is active so i'm hatching random stuff to see if i can get anything to make it worth it lol
THEY WEREN'T LYING, THAT KOROKU CAN HARD TO BREED 40 vulpix eggs...

Pages: 12345··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page