PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 161718

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
i'm going against my word where i was thinking that i'll stop hunting joltik after my boosts run out... i WILL be taking a few weeks break to get my dexes higher etc, but august is bug type race for me, which means... perfect time to hunt more joltik... i can contribute to the race For Real. so i WILL end up getting hypermode + uber again, just not back to back like i thought. because i have also convinced myself to try and get a third melan joltik (for totem galvantula) because even though i don't like totem galvantula's design that much, it would mean i have a Complete Special Joltik Evolution Line Collection. so. reargh
pokerus hunting sucks so bad 😭
Wanted to make an apprecation post for my breeding pair's service. Mama gained 76 levels as of the first pause in the joltik hunt :] (level 10 -> 86!)
Trying to get Papa to be the same level, so he's left in the daycare right now. He's one level behind, somehow. He's level 86 as well, now :] gained 72 levels! (level 14 -> 86) I'm wondering how he managed to fall behind if he was 3 levels higher at the start... both were briefly removed at level 96 to test other pairs, but were put back in at the same level. finished this leg of the hunt at level 98 - had been hoping they'd reach 100, but maybe i'll finish leveling them in my party sometime :] Considering they're both my OT, them being an 89% pair is pretty good I think :] (sure, not ORIGINAL original trainer, but I adopted both from the shelter)
it feels genuinely so good to be free of a melan hunt... endless joltiks no more, now i can hatch whatever the hell iwant
finally started looking into what it takes to breed variants so. i'm gonna need to find some more pokemon to get a tolerant enough pair to manage to get an egg, lol first up, probably a better female noivern. base 9% is uh. not great
i cannot BELIEVE shoving a terabbit and ditto into the daycare and then just clicking until i got an egg actually WORKED... 18% compatability baby 😎 rewarded for my behavior ...did take over 3k interactions though LOOL, it's fine i just needed the egg dex
why breed the pokemon of the day when i can simply steal them from the shelter 😏 *is killed for my hubris*
i just unpacked a boxbox and i think all of them were sinister boxes 😭 LOL (went from like 2 to 23!)
just learned that lunamor can't be bred and you have to buy the egg in the prize shop. and it's considered a legendary on top of that. i now hate you and all that you stand for
impromptu ponyta hunt for mcw. we ball

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page