PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 161718

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
figured i might as well create one teehee :) i've held off for a bit because i figured i didn't need one but you know what. whatever. lol idk what this first post will hold, now or in the future! nothing i guess!

Hunting-related post!

Hijacking this post that was originally a list of future hunts to just include progress/notes on preparing for those hunts :]

List of Future Hunts! In no particular order...

Barboach (S/A) (paired + leveled) Aron/Lairon/Aggron (S) (paired + leveled) Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile (S) (paired + leveled) Gliscor (S/A/M) (paired + leveled) Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus (S) (paired + leveled) Finneon/Lumineon (S) (paired + leveled) Wingull/Pelipper (S/A) (paired + leveled) Nacli/Naclstack/Garganacl (S/A) (paired + leveled) Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross (S/A/M) (paired + leveled) Cranidos/Rampardos (S) (paired + leveled) Nosepass (S/A/M) (babilla) (paired + leveled) Bastiodon (A) (paired + leveled) Crustle (S) (paired + leveled) Slugma/Magcargo (S/A) (paired + leveled) Chespin/Chesnaught (S/A) (paired) Lokix (S) (paired + leveled) Patrat/Watchog (S/A) (paired) Tangela (S/A) (paired + leveled) Cutiefly (M) (S/A already got) (paired + leveled) Weavile (S/A/M) (paired + leveled) Ekans/Arbok (M) (paired + leveled) Pidgey line (M) (paired + leveled) Grimer/Muk (S/A/M) (paired + leveled) Xurkitree (S/A/M) (help)

Wishlist

(melan hunts I might do but Who Knows When!) Growlithe/Arcanine Hisuian Growlithe/Arcanine Zubat line Oddish line? I like Gloom and Vileplume's colors Sandshrew/Sandslash Ponyta (may go back for the melan...) Tangela/Tangrowth? (gonna get S/A, but idk, black vines funnee...) Furret (got S/A, but... cute) Yanma/Yanmega (i still have that pair) Skarmory (idk, i have a pair) Stantler/Wyrdeer (always thinkin about Wyrdeer) Patrat Cofagrigus (didn't know how cool it looks!) (things I doubt I will actually hunt, but still want) Kabuto/Kabutops (M) Aerodactyl (M) Chandelure (M) Heatmor (M) Cradily (M) Palkia (S/A) Zapdos (A) Lugia (S) Raikou, Entei, Suicune (S) Registeel (M) (for friend <3) Diancie (S) Kyogre (S) Terrakion (S) Chi-Yu (S/A) Wo-Chien (S)

Progress Notes

Summons

x44 x34 x0
x 44 / 40
For the first leg of the Xurkitree hunt, I am planning on only having around 100, if I can get that. Obviously 500 would be ideal but at the moment I'm F2P, so that's a little unfeasible. Bumping it down to 40. There is no way I can get like, Anything during my first establishing of the chain. So my goal now is to get 40 to bring a chain to full odds, and then... who knows when I'll continue it lol. THAT'S when I'd want like, 40-100 more. Not actively collecting lunar wings.

Z-Crystals

x11
Electrium Z
x6
Groundium Z
x3
Flyinium Z
x4
Rockium Z
x2
Icium Z
x4
Darkinium Z
x0
Buginium Z
x6
Fairium Z
/ - 11/10 electrium - 9/9 groundium/flyinium - 4/9 rockinium - 6/5 icium/darkinium - 6/5 buginium/fairium

Items

x1 x2
x15
SLE
x0 Not sure how many SLEs I'll need, I think I had 6 or 7 for my Cresselia hunt. It was not enough, but it was pretty close; so... maybe 15 or so? Depending on how many beast balls I actually manage to get.
Joltik Hunt Stats 121 shinies 83 albinos 6 melans 6 pairs of twins (shiny) 1 pair of twins (albino) 8 troll parties Total hatched: stopped at 10,387 eggs Started "for real" (using hypermode and uber) at around 2,700 eggs

Self-Hatched Specials!

I decided I didn't need a totem list anymore since they're done, so I'm converting this post into a collection for my self hatched specials :]

Shinies

Albinos

Melans

My Joltik Collection Specifically

These are cross posted in the other boxes as well, and they're literally in my First Field, but I still like seeing them all in one area :]
my first melan!! YIPPEE!!! very excited about her, I wasn't expecting/hoping for it during that party at all haha. Just hatching one more party before bed honestly. technically, 49th shiny and 24th albino! hatched 10:32 pm my time, still june 6 for me :) whatever her proper name will be later, right now she is called "YIPPEE!!!!!!" because that is what i feel when i look at her <3 i'm really happy she was bred by me, and also it's really funny that she showed up a few hours after the sei bonus ended... like girl why'd you wait lol honestly kinda wish she was male instead, because i want to keep it as a joltik (evolve a second one, if i ever get one lol), and i'd prefer a male melan joltik to a female one, but i still love her VERY much and i'm glad she's here :D and i'm sad she's lonely!! not because i dislike the nature (i actually like it usually) but it makes me feel bad!! little lonely joltik!!! :( joltik hunt stats at the time she hatched: 48 shinies, 23 albinos, 3 pairs of shiny twins, 3 troll parties I was using hypermode when she was hatched (achieved F2P), as well as an electric z crystal (not important, but i like making note of it anyway lol) i thiiiiink it's the 63rd melan joltik on site? i didn't really pay attention to the stats beforehand lol but fr feel conflicted about continuing the hunt for another month or so or if i should pause it here... i do want a second one, but idk if it's better to wait and come back or just keep going for it! at this point i'm gonna get a memory stick and save the hunt regardless, just because it's such a long chain, so it doesn't matter too much, but whatever idk lol i also want to mention that when she hatched, the purple sparkles enamored me so hard bc they were NOT the shade of purple i was expecting, and so this joltik was just a black blob to me... and then i made a guttural "guuuaahhHHH" noise out loud irl as i realized what she was lol -buffer-
3 scour missions just came back and none of them found anything... go girl give us nothing
this is so random but i have to get it off my chest otherwise i'll keep thinking about it. there's someone who sells pretty cheap s/a ponyta and i'm SO tempted to buy some and be done with it, but i CAN'T. for my honor. i have to hatch a shiny ponyta on my own (and since i'm gonna shiny hunt it on my own, might as well hatch my own albino, too). this is because i lost a full odds shiny ponyta in diamond. this is nowhere near the same as reclaiming it in an actual pokemon game, but at the same time, i Must do this myself might make ponyta my next hunt because otherwise this will weigh on me forever
might open an art shop - this is a little test thing to figure out what i want to say on it etc (not being used for business here, just in case anyone sees this >.>)

Test

testing this heehoo
Rules
- PFQ rules apply - I have the right to refuse any commission - I have the right to use/post art I've drawn as examples - USD payments will be made to my Kofi (there would be a link there) - Payment in USD or ZC only (no items at this time) - Certain designs may cost more depending on complexity - Provide references when necessary - More rules may be added at any time
WILL DRAW
- Pokemon - Animals (mammals, bugs, birds, fish, reptiles, etc.) - Furries (feral or anthro characters) - Dragons - Hollow Knight (characters, OCs, something in the HK style, etc.) - OCs
WON'T DRAW
- Humans (I don't feel confident enough in my skill level) - Backgrounds (another skill issue)
Other Info
- If you're unsure about something, just ask! - Feel free to PM me instead of posting in the forum if it's more comfortable - You can post/use the art for whatever (EXCEPT NFTs/AI), but credit me for the art (and design if it's an adoptable) - I will contact you through PM (or elsewhere if you'd like) for more information when needed, and to deliver the artwork - Pricing is visible in the example tabs - Half payment up front, the other half upon completion

Pokemon Examples

(would just be examples of simple pokemon drawings - I think in only sketch/lineart quality level) [simple price] [complex price] (simple ones would probably be cheaper than complicated ones; I can't imagine charging the same price for giratina as a tynamo; and thus, doodle/simple level quality probably won't even have a WIP stage shared)

Pokemon Adoptables

(adoptables and/or fusions, if I end up doing them) [1 flat price]

Animal/Furry Examples

(animal drawing examples; dragons/creatures/etc would be included) [price - divided into bust vs full body] (

Hollow Knight Examples

(HK examples, including OCs etc in the style, not just canon characters) [price - probably only 1 drawing style for this, and so only 1 price available]
Thanks!
Second melan!!! I'm going to admit, I kinda thought I was setting myself up for disappointment by going for a second melan. But here she is :,) only a week and ~500 eggs after the first! And it's so funny that she's another girl! I was fully expecting to only hatch females if I get any more melans. For some reason this hunt, I seem to be hatching like 1:3 male:female special eggs. They get to be sisters :] I'm typing this up after the fact, since I hatched her on mobile and well. Mobile doesn't lend well to forum posts, lol. And she's another self bred egg! I'm once again so happy about that, especially considering it had to pass through the shelter! Now, the way I count how many shinies etc I have, is that I don't really count the melan towards the total. That is because despite melans consisting of a shiny and albino, they are not those in appearance. So my total joltik stats will always have -2 from the "actual" amount of shinies and albinos, because those 2 are within the melans. This means that while this joltik's page says it's technically the 58th shiny and 33rd albino, to me it's really the 57th and 32nd. Anyway. Joltik hunt stats upon hatching: 56 shinies, 31 albinos, 1 melan, 3 shiny twins, 3 troll parties. Once again, I was using F2P hypermode when she hatched, as well as an electric z-crystal. I believe she is the 64th melan joltik on site! Not gonna stay that way though, I plan on evolving her :] (I'm looking at the stat page but now the joltik number says 62... hasn't updated with the one I just hatched yet, but that means someone must have evolved their joltik... or delta'd it, I guess. Scary. This would make this one number 63 I guess, but again it won't matter once she evolves) ^ I have now evolved her, she is the 34th melan galvantula on site :] I think it's funny that I got a melan before a shiny on sei day :] Her name was briefly "I WIN" because that is all I felt when she hatched. This time I could clearly see a melan joltik under those (very saturated!) purple sparkles and I was just like "yessss... YESSS" because I managed to get 2 melan joltiks! In the same month! I was thinking I would have to extend my hypermode and uber, but not so :) if I somehow manage to get a third before it ends, I won't be complaining, but after my month runs out that'll be the end of this hunt. (I'll memory stick it in case I want to come back and get more, because it's a pretty long chain, but yeah.) I think it's very funny that my first melan was my last party before bed and my second melan was the first party upon waking up :) (and also almost exactly 12 hours apart? 10:32 pm vs 10:31 am... crazy) -buffer-
Hatched a little surprise during the ground type race! I think it's cute that she's gentle. Not sure if I'll evolve her or not. Obviously there's an equal chance any hatched egg will be albino since you don't need a chain for it, but getting one from something I'm not chaining still feels special :]
Hatched another surprise! Trapinch is actually a very good albino :] not sure if I'll evolve him either honestly!

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page