PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
why is everyone on earth hunting hisuian sneasel EVERSTONED aaaAAAUUUGHHHHH
For some reason the longer into the sneasel chain I go the more at peace I feel with not getting melan this attempt. Once sei day hits and ends I’ll stick it and go back to joltik for the rest of my uber, and then it’ll just be on indefinite pause until I can get full boosts and finish the hunt Note to self: just commit to full boosts (hypermode), it’s def possible to get a melan with uber but no hypermode but tbh. Ehhhhhhhh lol edit: i lied i guess
YOOO the fishing task update just got me free 100k credits i WIN
just got the most beautiful eggsweeper seed that landed 9 eggs in one cascade but i zoned out and got an exeggcute immediately. distracted by the donut i was eating :(
if eltafez is the chosen saturday bonus i'm gonna lose it. in a bad way
MANIFESTED
LOL I'm glad I had doubts about switching hunts so late into my uber because it made me stick with this one, and I actually managed to hatch a hypermode-less melan! (on purpose this time) 5th slot, hatched 8:29 PM my time (still the 29th for me!) To be fully honest I lost track of the albinos I've hatched. Technically the 37th shiny and... 39th? 40th? albino! 39th melan hisuian sneasel on site. (lots of numbers in the high-30s involved in this one...) Stats upon hatching: 36 shinies, 38-40 albinos. One troll pair, one albino twin pair, one shiny twin pair. If counting the previous hisuian sneasel chain that I had and broke, it was like... 700+ hatched, and I think 4-5 shinies and 2 albinos. Hatched with a poison z crystal - activated about 20 minutes before she hatched LOL - and a LCB of 49.5%! I mostly prefer male sneasel as it has a longer feather, but the short female one is still cute - and early on in this hunt I already decided I would treasure a little girl melan if I got one and well, here she is! Anyway... she was the final egg I clicked to hatch, and didn't wait for the animation to fully end. The egg hatched, but as I wasn't expecting anything, I clicked my fields immediately - so I saw the initial burst of purple sparkles but not the full animation. Oops :( to be fair, come on! I don't have hypermode rn and it's not a sei day, how was I supposed to know xD it's only fitting though, I accidentally cut off SO many shiny and albino sparkles through this hunt. Feels kinda weird to just... keep hatching sneasels now, as I don't particularly want/need another melan. but what am I gonna swap to with 6 days left on my uber? Nothing would be worth it, lol (except if tomorrow boosts are great, perhaps I could procure another joltik, but that would mean buying another memory stick which I don't really want to do...) final stats: 42 shinies, ~46 albinos, 1 melan; ended at 4,000 hatched [post]
Sei used to matter a lot to me as a non hypermode user and well. o7 I don’t think I’ll be seeing much of you again, it already sucked to get like one shiny during sei but now it’ll be even more infrequent to the point that I just won’t care about it anymore I guess
Today I learned the weekly tournament can be the same one twice in a row ??
The tournament during type race is a nature hatching one !! AUGHH I haaaate everstoning pairs, bro I want them to be a mystery surprise, now I have to see if I get a mild pair of slugma made for this bc I need the tokens.. wehhhh I had this pair ready to go for SO LONGGG and now I can’t really use it if I want be able to get 5 tokens RAAHHHHH
making dubious little plans for how to keep the eternal joltik hunt alive (getting every delta type as shiny and albino) (i made the mistake of imagining it as a possibility and now it won't leave my head) (help)

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page