PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 161718

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
me: ok i should do a school assignment tonight. work on something also me: what if you drew a wyrdeer icon instead. and hated it the second it was done and you think it's bad me, opening csp: you're so right
well hey!! so, i wasn't going to start this hunt "for real" until a bit closer to type race. i wanted to build my chain up to like, 800-1,000 before activating boosts. but, with sei as good as it was (21), and my confidence getting boosted from getting two shinies in 3 parties, i was like, lol whatever. let's see. and well i see! purple sparkles went hard!! important to note that i got all of the specials i wanted from this hunt in one day. hatched two shinies and two albinos, got a few spares of those, then boom, melan. success i had activated a super lucky egg to make use of the shelter adoption bonus, and right as it ran out this party was ready to hatch. so i was vaguely like "haha this is your last chance to give me something cool today" and it did!! would've reacted irl a lot more but my roommate was in the room so xD didn't stop me from making the joke "it's just that easy 😏" as if this hatch wasn't just really lucky xD (compare this to my hisuian sneasel hunt though! that one took 3k+!!) here's the thing: i want a melan weavile. that was the point of this hunt. but this guy hatched so early - the first day of the hunt, technically! - that i want to keep going to see if i get a spare to keep as a sneasel. but then i feel like that's just my hubris. idk lol (either way i'll stick with it until type race, since well, idk what i'd hunt for that in that case lol. and even ignoring that, i need to make use of the rest of my z crystal) technically the 6th shiny and 4th albino of the chain! hatched without hypermode and with a dark z crystal. 6% LCB. 3rd slot. 54th melan sneasel on site. (side bar, there's more melan mega weaviles than weaviles...) but fr i cannot stress enough how my boosts were an impulse. every sei day, even if i'm not really hunting anything for real, i do a level 7 radar and a shiny charm. prior to this, no shiny charm, and only lvl 1 radar. i was just trying to get my chain higher. but today i did uber and crystal and had been starting to regret it as the day progressed, but hey, it worked out in the end! final stats: [to be updated] [post]
accidentally spoiled myself on the name and design of the mcw mon because i went back to look at the announcement page after i received the egg... i didn't know a reveal post with art was posted immediately after reset,, oopsies
Me finally using the fishing hut again: it’s free evolution fodder
Not to be a hater-complainer but man I would’ve held onto my spare loyal 3 summons had I’d known I’d have to summon them again :/ Why release them early at all?? I Litcherally would’ve just waited Also just annoyed at opening 43 boxes and getting absolutely nothing from them, I love summon updates <3 time to pay 8 million dollars for them from other users

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page