PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
Well! I am. Very flabbergasted about this gal. I pretty much always joke to myself in my head whenever I'm hunting Anything that 'what if I get a melan haha loool wow what if' but I literally never mean it. But. Hello. I was in a computer lab waiting for my project to open up when she hatched. And no one was around me to tell. And no one I know irl would understand the gravity of the sitation so I just had to stare at her like '!!?!?!!!?!!!!!' Earliest melan I've ever gotten by over 1,000 hatches, and I wasn't even trying for one! I'm afraid I'll never get this lucky again LOL 286th egg. Two shinies and one albino hatched prior (so she's technically the third shiny and second albino). Long chain bonus was at 3%. 18th melan pidove on site. Hatched 3:10 pm my time. I believe she was in the 2nd slot. 8th melan I've hatched overall. But for real. No hypermode, no uber, no z crystal, and sei was only at 14. And I don't know how good of a resource the melan odds calculator is, but according to it, with my stats at the time, the melan chance was 1/11,052.621 or 0.009%. Crazy. [post]
just realized how stupid it was to use almost all of my adopts for the day before the tourney even starts... et lol curse 3k ehp eggs they make me need a star pass for myself but AUGH imagine how many tokens/beast balls i could buy with that much zc
Pains me how good the s/a deinglitch line looks… good colors but, spensive ;^;
“Hmm I might hunt registeel for my steel type race, it’s so far away so that’s plenty of time to prepare. I won’t actively buy them yet” <- liar
i'm going to bed, i'd better still be on the leaderboard for the next 2 hrs or else i'm gonna fold myself into an origami crane.
hisuian sneasel has a terrible type for this week's v~wave/tourney 😶
Just saw the old sprite for mega ampharos it’s SO MUCH BETTERRR if it looked like the old one I’d want to keep one, I hate the modern one 😭
two dcp swept through in 20 minutes and got absolutely no specials from it... it's joever
Type race is over, and poison did so well! It's apparently the first time poison has ever won, and we broke the previous record for highest score (around 318k)! We got 422,607 points total - about 32k points above second place! It earned 35 z crystal fragments which is absolutely bonkers. No melan for me during type race unfortunately, but I did hatch many specials :] it was all in all a great experience, and the most fun I've ever had during a type race! I made so many interactions lol. I got my so far personal best score of 5,448! (About 2k points above my last best score!) We got multiple trophies this time:
Acid Downpour March 2024 | made by sceoh
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
By SubwayBoss Emmet for Poison March 2024
this hisuian sneasel chain is going to be one of those that i go back to randomly forever isn't it. i can feel it. sneasel moment rip to the 700 or so chain that i broke months ago </3 would love for you to be part of this

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page