PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Content Level Within Contest Entries

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

AmberzArtz's AvatarAmberzArtz
I added the twig in mouth because it reminded me of a farmer 💀
Witch0fDoom's AvatarWitch0fDoom
This is a thing people are doing?? i put some toxic smoke effects on my entry because she's a poison/fire type- I hope this doesn't recontextualize that in a bad way D:
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
All reports are reviewed by the moderators. It's fairly obvious when someone is just using smoke items as decoration, and when someone is blatantly making their Pokémon do things they shouldn't. So long as you're not intentionally making such designs, you'll be fine. You really don't need to worry about this. But to those people who are making such disallowed references, we won't be tolerating that.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
PixieGalaxy's AvatarPixieGalaxy

QUOTE originally posted by BalmungMP5

playing devils advocate here, but smoking depictions are usually considered "PG" I thought. banning depictions of smoking is more of a "G" rated thing isn't it?
depictions of smoking things you can buy at the gas station is probably PG because it's legal in most places. but depictions of smoking certain medical or illegal substances is not PG, it's R.
Forum PFP created in Monster Girl Maker by GHOULKISS.
Essashe's AvatarEssashe
Yes!!! Thank you! It was not correct to see that much Pokémon smoking in this one...
.. Unacceptable I had no idea this was even a thing.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by BalmungMP5

playing devils advocate here, but smoking depictions are usually considered "PG" I thought. banning depictions of smoking is more of a "G" rated thing isn't it?
There is no concrete, universal standard for what is or isn't PG. Additionally, there are differences to keep in mind between depicting smoking in, say, a movie (singular, controlled instance overlooked and agreed upon by a whole crew) and something such as a website (thousands of users making their own individual references). We have chosen to not allow smoking as we do not believe the majority of references to smoking made by the userbase as a whole will be done so in an appropriate matter (by those of age, in a way that does not glorify the practice, is not gratuitous, and so on). Rather than spending time splitting hairs over which depictions are allowed or not, we have decided it's more practical to not allow it, full stop. Please keep in mind that Pokéfarm has a relatively small volunteer moderator team. We currently believe that not allowing any depictions of smoking on our site is the most practical and effective way of approaching the matter at this time. If you disagree with this (or any other aspect of our rules or how they are enforced), you are free to discuss the matter with Garthic.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page