PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Content Level Within Contest Entries

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

This is a quick and short announcement to swiftly ensure that this is common knowledge for moderation purposes moving forward. The "Relaxed" contest category does not mean that it is okay to make Contest entries that look like the Pokémon is smoking anything. Such references are in violation of our rules and any entry making such references will be removed and the entrant penalised, as per the rules. This announcement has been made due to the increase in entries that contain this kind of content and to serve as an additional buffer / warning to anyone thinking of doing such. Additionally, as of next week the description on the Contest Hall page will now include a bit of additional wording that indicates the entries are subject to moderation and that violations will result in disqualification and/or penalties. Furthermore, there will be 'Report'-buttons directly available on the voting screen for ease of reporting problematic entries. Thanks for your time and understanding c: Edit for clarification: Putting an accessory like a leaf/twig/etc into your Pokémon's mouth is fine. Indicating that the leaf/twig/etc is lit or smoking, however, is not permitted.
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Thanks for making this I've seen a couple of these in the past with some of the Pokemon smoking the small twig but I never knew how to report it so I'm glad there's a report option now to help with that.
Pfp from Pfq
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
I'm glad that you have been due dilligent about this. Kids should not see things like that and not everyone realizes, even if this wasn't a site for kids, it isn't even legal everywhere. Smoking, no matter what kind it is, isn't cool. It's harmful and dangerous. If you're an adult and as long as it's legal go ahead, but you're still harming yourself and possibly others. Can't tell ya how many accidents happen around where I live, and it isn't even legal here.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
There aint no way this is a thing 😭 Little kids shouldn't be allowed to see these sorts of things portrayed with the silly Pokemons, its just not right.
BrothyBear's AvatarBrothyBear
Excuse me WHAT?
Lv. 100 — +4,730,550
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 98%
Lonely nature
Lv. 100 — +9,732,773
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Shiny/Albino Joint Shop With RetroGamer!
Salv's AvatarSalv
do things like a slakoth with a twig in its mouth count as smoking? just to make sure if thats allowed or not since it might look like smoking
Type Race Score: 0
Im always collecting ruby orbs!! if you send a trade I'll almost always buy for 90kcr :3
43/400
Thanks to Hakano Riku for the tr score code!
Eggu Tamago's AvatarEggu Tamago
Oh dear... I made a contest entry with a twig in the mouth of my Pokémon, but what I had in mind was something more akin to the twig you often see Treecko with in its mouth when it's relaxed 😟 I'm really really sorry if it came across otherwise and I'll keep this in mind moving forward

0 | He / Him | Lv. 28

Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Avatar @Nyanfuw Pixel Art @Eggu Tamago aka me
Egg designs belong to PokéFarm Q
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse

QUOTE originally posted by Salv

do things like a slakoth with a twig in its mouth count as smoking? just to make sure if thats allowed or not since it might look like smoking
yeah, just curious abt this too, what if someone wanted to make it look like a pokemon is chewing on something? would it depend on the placement?
Yeah, no, that's fine. Additions of smoke or indicators of it being lit... Are not. xD
miha's Avatarmiha
Does pitting the little leaf in the mouth caunt as smoking? i really dont want to expose kids to that but i honestly alwsys thought about it as something the pokemom is chewing on kind of lime treecko from many of its artwork edit: questionbwas answered while i wrote. thank you!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page