PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 121314

Insti's AvatarInsti

QUOTE originally posted by GhostPuppy

Anyone have any dumb things they did as new players? i will start! i took EVERY phione out of the shelter cause i thought it was a legendary T-T so many shelter adopts wasted hhhh
You read my mind :D I did the very same, and now I just have 24 phiones all from 2020. Also, I decided to hunt with semi-full boosts for a month (HM, uber, albino radar) and then I left the site like a week later. I missed my b-day bonuses because of this.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 7320
FathomRising's AvatarFathomRising
I once asked for an Yveltal breeding pair :>
Pfp is Sampo from Star Rail
credit
Background is from Elden Ring F2U code by Gumshoe
Shinorin's AvatarShinorin
I was today years old when I discovered I've been saying a lot of pokemons' names wrong. I thought Skarmory was Skarmony and salandit was sandalit and lunavern was loonivern. I also discovered that ranking up hypermode thing wasn't because of the type race, because for me they both started and ended on the same day and I was like thank you team leader because I thought they purchased something that gives hypermode to random team members.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 59 — 8,920 / 11,061
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
asked a staff member for free pokemon because I didnt read the rules ;-;
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
abnorM4Lity's AvatarabnorM4Lity
I see a lot of people mentioning how they 'wasted' their free week-long hypermode reward, would starting a small shiny hunt and activating it at chain 39 be a good use of it?
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
yea thats fine! i would also save the 500gp you get to save for your next month of hypermode C:
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps

QUOTE originally posted by Searenity

I was today years old when I discovered I've been saying a lot of pokemons' names wrong. I thought Skarmory was Skarmony and salandit was sandalit and lunavern was loonivern. I also discovered that ranking up hypermode thing wasn't because of the type race, because for me they both started and ended on the same day and I was like thank you team leader because I thought they purchased something that gives hypermode to random team members.
relatable on the mispronunciation part. i used to say Kyurem like "kai-oo-rem" for some reason, and Zweilous like "zway-lus" x) i do NOT know how my family let me go around saying those names like that as for directly pfq-related things, i mostly neglected my pokedex in favor of the eggdex. it's driving me wild trying to get to Arceus rank now lol

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U

QUOTE originally posted by applekrisps

QUOTE originally posted by Searenity

relatable on the mispronunciation part. i used to say Kyurem like "kai-oo-rem" for some reason, and Zweilous like "zway-lus" x) i do NOT know how my family let me go around saying those names like that as for directly pfq-related things, i mostly neglected my pokedex in favor of the eggdex. it's driving me wild trying to get to Arceus rank now lol
I still pronounce it Zwaylus 👀 I also never knew interaction points existed until ace rank despite seeing multiple garthic days and reading the daily tasks page several times :P
bookmunkie's Avatarbookmunkie

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

Selling relics from my inventory, not knowing what they were used for and that other users were willing to pay way more for them :')
Yeah, I came on here to say I did this. I also saved almost every single PokéMon I got and just kept buying field after field.
Score: 0
credit
NaiiveNinetails Permission to use Banners given by: Sei
*sigh* If anyone needs a free shelter pass C, pm me :\

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page