PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

hayday6's Avatarhayday6
on the very old pokefarmq if u released your starter it said data lost on your trainer profile card.....so as a newbie i did this on here 2 and.....and lost my starter forever :(
Oh man Where do I even start? I know I started 3 years back but there's a handful of things I've done in some very not so smart ways I used to sell whatever I got from my inventory as I didn't know how to work the market although it's super simple qvq I didn't know anything about forums so I just click and I'm like "Huhhh???" Then got off of them as I was super confused I didn't know that IP was important or clicking so I hardly ever did that unless I was super bored I put my starter in Pokewalker and completely forgot about it, nearly started to bawl when I returned after a year of leaving realizing I lost my starter, accidentally clicked Pokewalker and saw my starter Kai there I was always working on the pokedex rather than eggdex because I didn't think it was too important , so when I got HM boost I didn't know what to do and ended up wasting the entire thing qvq There's so much more I can continue on and on with but those are some of the worse I've done Whatever you do, don't start on here and leave for a year as you'll probably forgot where you left off at qvq
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Althea's AvatarAlthea
I'm reading this as a newbie who in the grand scheme of things has zero idea of what she's actually doing! P
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Althea

I'm reading this as a newbie who in the grand scheme of things has zero idea of what she's actually doing! P
hope you can learn things not to do then :,D
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Amure's AvatarAmure
I acted like a complete clown in the forums as a kid, and I still cringe to this day at the thought. I think I also used to adopt basically every lv. 100 mon I saw in the Shelter - not because I thought they were rare, but because I simply thought they were "really cool". Also gave every mon the silliest names possible (which I've kept just for fun).
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.

QUOTE originally posted by Amure

I acted like a complete clown in the forums as a kid, and I still cringe to this day at the thought.
Same!! I regularly get cringe flashbacks to the time someone was looking for egg passes and i offered them a single daycare pass for, like, 40zc.
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
probably a lot that i don't remember,but the one thing that i still regret Everyday is releasing my bulb skitty. i think back then i thought all pokémon were the same value,and i didnt like skitty very much (i picked a random starter) so i released it. now it's gone forever lol
234/300
86/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Cryst's AvatarCryst
i joined pfq on a gem bonus day. i did not know what bonus days were. was very confused when the next day my eggs hatched and only gave me one gem per egg... also i saw people bump their threads on forums so i did too! ...except i did it like every hour!!! it still keeps me up at night.
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 11,425 ✦ Hunt: 13/850
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
I sent trades to completely random people for things like gems and 1. thought it was normal 2. expected them to have the item 3. was dumb in general
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
I for a while definitely thought that seeing the "ACCOUNT LOCKED" symbol on somebody's Pokemon meant that the owner's account was banned.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 7020
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page