PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

Sassmotron's AvatarSassmotron

QUOTE originally posted by dumbdog

bless you man, do you have any question to ask so you dont make any more mstakes? :,D
I think overall I'm good, I did play pretty hard when I first started so I do know a lot, but that was a pretty good well duh moment. I already had Kitwurm in my dex so I should have just looked! I had also just evolved that Moffkat because I stuck it in a happy field before I left. Curse you past me!
MercedesAnne's AvatarMercedesAnne
Heres a few from noob me, in no particular order...
  • Sold summons I needed for my pokedex and unlock chains for currency, only to have to rebuy them later.
  • Spent gp on daycare passes to get more pokemon for my hunts instead of buying an upgraded shelter pass.
  • Tried to shiny hunt without pokeradar.
  • Tried to melan hunt with only pokeradar, and then got dissappointed when I didn't get a melan at like 400 bulbasaurs...(lol)
  • Sold my shiny charm box instead of trading it in for charms, then spent real money to get zc to buy a bunch of shiny charms.
  • Bought things exclusively on the market and purchased things with gp/zc to sell on the market because I was too forum shy to ask for a currency swap.
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Oooo fun I get to bring back past trauma :DD I used to pm people for absolutely no good reason (sorry if that was you) just to tell them the most random things- And I used to summon legends in the middle of my hunts and than just release their egg since I wanted to unlock the next summons :') Yeah it was real fun buying back all of those wasted summons </3
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

rokiwii's Avatarrokiwii
i collect starters in shelter cuz i think i can sell it with 100zc each ^.^
Name: saphira <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Snorvus's AvatarSnorvus
lmao i just joined last night so i'm scrolling through to learn, if you have any advice it's more than wlecome
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Snorvus

lmao i just joined last night so i'm scrolling through to learn, if you have any advice it's more than wlecome
if you get summons, do. not. sell. them!! keep them until you get to around ace rank i would say! then summons them YOU HAVE TO HATCH TO GET THE DEX!!! also im dming you, im gonna help you dex stuf!!!
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
KayCate93's AvatarKayCate93
I just started about a week ago, and am finally realizing that to boost your pokemon's happiness without wasted any money, just put them in a field that corresponds to their type. I've bought soon many chocolate things and cookies. Thankfully I hoard any item I get, so I still have two summon items I'm waiting to be able to use lol
Shinorin's AvatarShinorin
I'm still a newbie but I've done a lot of dumb things already -.- I used to sell all the evolution stuff I get from scours because I didn't know how to use them Tried giving a water stone to a magikarp to evolve it When fishing, I let all the pokemon that I've already fished go, not knowing it cost bait Adopted all the big pokemon I saw from the shelter because we all know the bigger the better (They still look really tempting...) I refrained from going to the wishforge for a really long time, thinking if I use the gems to make a badge, the gems will be taken away from my pokemon and they will become less powerful I thought training bags weren't only one time use so I used all my large bags In fact, I never noticed they had sizes until a long time after I started going to the dojo Also I see a lot of people regretting selling their relics... Not me still selling them because I don't know how to use them 👀
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 59 — 8,548 / 11,061
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Reima's AvatarReima
Haha, does being on the site for over a month without discovering Tasks count? I only just found them It took me a month to find where I could see my Interaction Points & what they're used for Just a few days ago I discovered the Summon Items page where I could unlock stuff to be able to get/use Summon Items. I've got around 250 Boxes though as I've never opened one as I was waiting until I'd unlock Summon Items, somehow, from somewhere. Lol, well at this point I might as well unlock all the basic Summon Items before I touch the Boxes & then do a mass opening I don't know if these count, but they do to me They seem like basic things you'd get to know in the first few days of coming to the site, but I guess I was busy and overwhelmed with all sorts of things, so it took me a while But the fact it took this long? Oh boy, knowing of these things would have been really useful xD I got like... 400k Credits just from going through all the Tasks I had unknowingly completed without even knowing about them. I saw someone mention some task things earlier, but I sure didn't understand a thing or though they were just some personal goals that they kept count of.... somewhere Tune in next month in this series of "What beginner things will I - now a Master rank user - find tomorrow" xD
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Reima

Haha, does being on the site for over a month without discovering Tasks count? I only just found them It took me a month to find where I could see my Interaction Points & what they're used for Just a few days ago I discovered the Summon Items page where I could unlock stuff to be able to get/use Summon Items. I've got around 250 Boxes though as I've never opened one as I was waiting until I'd unlock Summon Items, somehow, from somewhere. Lol, well at this point I might as well unlock all the basic Summon Items before I touch the Boxes & then do a mass opening I don't know if these count, but they do to me They seem like basic things you'd get to know in the first few days of coming to the site, but I guess I was busy and overwhelmed with all sorts of things, so it took me a while But the fact it took this long? Oh boy, knowing of these things would have been really useful xD I got like... 400k Credits just from going through all the Tasks I had unknowingly completed without even knowing about them. I saw someone mention some task things earlier, but I sure didn't understand a thing or though they were just some personal goals that they kept count of.... somewhere Tune in next month in this series of "What beginner things will I - now a Master rank user - find tomorrow" xD
wait thats so wholesome TwT

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page