PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Dumb things you did as a newbie >

Shinorin's AvatarShinorin
I'm still a newbie but I've done a lot of dumb things already -.- I used to sell all the evolution stuff I get from scours because I didn't know how to use them Tried giving a water stone to a magikarp to evolve it When fishing, I let all the pokemon that I've already fished go, not knowing it cost bait Adopted all the big pokemon I saw from the shelter because we all know the bigger the better (They still look really tempting...) I refrained from going to the wishforge for a really long time, thinking if I use the gems to make a badge, the gems will be taken away from my pokemon and they will become less powerful I thought training bags weren't only one time use so I used all my large bags In fact, I never noticed they had sizes until a long time after I started going to the dojo Also I see a lot of people regretting selling their relics... Not me still selling them because I don't know how to use them 👀
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 59 — 8,920 / 11,061
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page