PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

Reima's AvatarReima
<3 I guess I might be the fastest slow person in a sense lol. The stuff I know to do I almost min-max - but it seemingly takes me a while to even discover or start things xD If I were to start now, I'd try my luck with Scour Missions right away - instead of taking like a week or so to even dare to try them out (I was very active, clicking & hatching away at the fastest speed I could muster, but with the Scour Missions I thought your pokemon had to be high level because, you know, it's a mission, what if they get hurt? Or tire easily, or something like that because they're not that high leveled aka experienced with stuff. I didn't want to risk hurting my new buddies QvQ) Similarly I'd just toss a berry to the Berry Field asap if I started now, because I've realized that it takes a while to level those fields up xD So just planting whatever berries I could right away would have been smart. But instead I waited, thought I'd have to keep an unblinking eye on the berries to water them at all times or they'd dry up and turn to dust if I looked away for a second. In reality berry farming is really chill & the site tells you when you gotta go water them. But go figure it took me perhaps 3 weeks to dare try berry farming haha~ Starting up anything when it came to the Wishforge took me a moment too, but that one isn't quite as bad. Gathering points didn't take that long, but on the other side the fact that I already had plenty of gems gathered meant that I could get through the first 2 or so stages pretty quick, but once again it took me weeks to try it out Slow and steady wins the race, right~? Not that we're racing, but I sure am taking my time with everything it seems xD Maybe that's for the best! Oh, a few more things! I see a handful of people here mention selling their Relics. Ah, the thought. I got a free Relic Gold from that ranking up Hyper Mode thing at the start. I thought it was just a thing you could sell for Credit - but I was lazy and didn't do that, instead I just sat on it and went "I'll sell it at some point, once I figure out how that stuff works". I was a tad worried I wouldn't be optimal, and that many Credits it'd sell for were a lot back then But I ended up on trying the Wishforge stuff first, and then the 3rd level asks for... Relic Copper I think. And my mind just went "Oh? Ooooooh!!!!" and in that moment I was pretty relieved I had been lazy, but it wasn't far from me almost selling! I still got the Relic Gold in my inventory, but it was close xD Also I haven't tried Fishing or Training yet, but in due time I'll get there I guess x2 But that should be it from me! Sorry about these novels I write lol, I get carried away
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 4632
Neike's AvatarNeike
I'm still very much a newbi, but I've been playing a few weeks now. Today I realized I've been doung everything the long hard way.... I only just learned about Qol an hour ago.
Click Please and Thank You!
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

(: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 42 — 4,258 / 5,419
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 69%
Timid nature
Lv. 18 — 448 / 822
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 24 — 152 / 1,441
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicNormal
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
Meltan's AvatarMeltan
My friend gave me a melan, I traded it for 10 K credits
Profile by: Bug Husband
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
just found out how to see what shinies you still need to dex with the filter. im only an arceus rank with 500 shinies dexed yk def a newbie sighs
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven Signature Pagedoll @SilverRaven
madgadgets's Avatarmadgadgets
Wasted my free hypermode by doing absolutely nothing with it </3
BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy

QUOTE originally posted by LittleMrEnne

As a newbie who's next rank up reward is hypermode, what should we be doing with it? 👀 I've seen a lot of people saying they regret wasting it but not what to use it on/for.
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar~ Needy Streamer Overload
× 101 / 1500
× 3 / 1500
Type Race Score = 2290

QUOTE originally posted by Velorian

QUOTE originally posted by LittleMrEnne

As a newbie who's next rank up reward is hypermode, what should we be doing with it? 👀 I've seen a lot of people saying they regret wasting it but not what to use it on/for.
Wait until you get the Albino Radar and PokeRadar, as well as a pair for a planned hunt.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
astralfrost's Avatarastralfrost
so technically I'm not a newbie. i feel like one. so I always open my boxed after I get bout 7-17 of em. I dont save them for boxboxes, I'm unfortunately not patient enough for that. yknow, I knew that I could just buy whatever I would have got from the boxboxs, from selling one of em. yet i still continue to open my boxes... I have poor desciosn making skills. I cut off my chains way too early. I suck at patience...
Spent ages lookin to post a public feed when it doesn't even exist. Still salty about it And no. Traner cards don't cut it
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
You don't have to be a newbie to do dumb things! I've been playing for over 2 years and every time we have a tournament where the objective is to evolve Pokemon, I've been collecting eevees from the shelter and sticking them in a normal field for happiness for a few days. It just occurred to me I could put them in a grass or ice field and evolve them instantly T.T
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page