PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Dumb things you did as a newbie >

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Reima

Haha, does being on the site for over a month without discovering Tasks count? I only just found them It took me a month to find where I could see my Interaction Points & what they're used for Just a few days ago I discovered the Summon Items page where I could unlock stuff to be able to get/use Summon Items. I've got around 250 Boxes though as I've never opened one as I was waiting until I'd unlock Summon Items, somehow, from somewhere. Lol, well at this point I might as well unlock all the basic Summon Items before I touch the Boxes & then do a mass opening I don't know if these count, but they do to me They seem like basic things you'd get to know in the first few days of coming to the site, but I guess I was busy and overwhelmed with all sorts of things, so it took me a while But the fact it took this long? Oh boy, knowing of these things would have been really useful xD I got like... 400k Credits just from going through all the Tasks I had unknowingly completed without even knowing about them. I saw someone mention some task things earlier, but I sure didn't understand a thing or though they were just some personal goals that they kept count of.... somewhere Tune in next month in this series of "What beginner things will I - now a Master rank user - find tomorrow" xD
wait thats so wholesome TwT
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page