PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Lostlorn's AvatarLostlorn
I had not realised it can be cheaper to buy upgrades from the marketboard from other players. I definitely should not have spend gp on a Shelter Pass B when I could've afforded A at that point! Also I should always wait for bonus days before buying anything. I spent my newbie hyper mode week during the Type Race though! That's something smart I did.
─⋅✦ Shiny Lurantis portrait is made by Emmuffin of PMDCollab. ✦⋅─ ─⋅✧⋅─ ⊱ ⚘ 7,135 ⊰ ─⋅✧⋅─
Yeah, so, when I first started, I had no idea what Hypermode was, and I thought everyone with Hypermode was a staff member for like a week. Every single one.
Don't look down! You'll fall and break your back!
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Data Volume: Iron Hands

Data Volume: Iron Hands

Data Volume

(: 0)

A mysterious container of data, apparently relating to Hariyama.

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +263,203
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 448 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 180 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
6530b's Avatar6530b
I would open all my boxes (before even unlocking most of the summons...) instead of selling them But I would then sell any summons I got, instead of using them. I'm still behind on my legendary dexes. I would Also sell my relics I got. And then would immediately use any megastone I got on any random poke in my field I could. Me and boxes have a weird relationship.
Avatar is my pokesona. Official Gen 5 sprite, edited by me!
King's Rock

King's Rock

Evolution Item

A crown-shaped rock that exerts dominance over foes.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 90 — 16,090 / 24,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
My Super Exciting Journal
I gave a pokemon a shiny stone because I thought it would make it a shiny </3

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"Our lives are made in these small hours" -Rob Thomas Baskets!Art!Shop!
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 8 — 272 / 384
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
"PFP by yumyumcorn on deviantart
MuffinHunter's AvatarMuffinHunter
Sold my lab reloaders. For 1 cr each. Such a stupid thing I did.
Muffins are the best thing. In the world. No arguments needed. 0
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Well, let's see... Wasted my free Hypermode, firstly. Then came breeding pairs. I saw everyone naming their Pokemon percentages and I figured it was due to the breeding, so I stuck 2 Swinub in the daycare, which was 57% I believe, maxed their happiness and named them both 77%. I also thought that getting a 90% pair was due to pure good luck and nothing to do with the trainers at all. Then I tried starting a Swinub hunt with no radar and got impatient for not getting a special after around 80 hatched.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 666
vurren's Avatarvurren
decided my first shiny hunt would be a pokefarm variant (which meant i couldnt pick up eggs from the shelter), used my free hypermode during type race specifically to hunt them, and ended up burning out in the first two days from no results (and adhd, lol)

Vurren | It/They | 23

#1 carnivine fan and objectmon defender
Website (13+) JournalArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from SuMo Pokeani Signature Pagedoll @Bounbun PMD:E Carnivine Gifs from PMD Sprite Repository
Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
A few weeks after I joined, a type race was happening and all the z-frags I got, I sold on the market board for 100 cr, big oof Let's also not forget I tried breeding meltans. Just got some from a free field and me being a new player, I thought I should try to shiny hunt them (didn't know what the pokradar was yet) and breed them in the daycare. As you can tell things didn't go well for me

Avatar originated from this Instagram page and later, a youtuber used it as his pfp, which was where I got it from
FORMERLY KNOWN AS MudwingNightwing
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I left a review after playing for a month but I didn't understand how reviews worked, so I just put "review" as the title and didn't type anything else... I also couldn't figure out why I had a bulb icon and other users didn't.. I was really confused XD when type races were introduced in my third month of playing, for the first couple of TRs I would stop as soon as I reached the goal to get the reward (iirc the goal was 50 points, one point per egg i think?) There also were no team threads, or if there were I didn't know about them :P
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Just remembered one-- when I was new I didn't know QoL's 'Starter' shelter filter was for account starters (I thought it was for any Pokémon species that could be a starter), so during my first few weeks of playing I was incredibly confused as to why all the Bulbasaurs and Torchics and Froakies and whathaveyou in the shelter weren't being highlighted xD The worst part? One day I did actually stumble across someone's starter Charmander in the shelter. I saw that it was highlighted as a starter by QoL and thought to myself "Huh, it worked that time, that's strange"... and then refreshed over it. I'm certain someone else found it and either returned it or sold it to a good home, but... man. Lol

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Subzero Slammer! Type Race Score: 783

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page