PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 104105106

eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

is the meteorite given to deoxys lost in this process?
Do you know, I'm not quite sure. It will take a richer man than I to find out, considering how expensive Meteorites are. Are there any other items that work similarly to this?
Zen's AvatarZen
The Jade Orb is lost when turned into the Mage Orb, so I'd say the meteorite is lost when given to a Deoxys.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Sigh... The Jade Orb is lost because it changes into the Mage Orb. The Mage Orb doesn't materialize outta nowhere. I hardly see how that relates. :/ Anyway, I tested it just to be sure and just like any form change the items are not lost. Now I'm gonna go resell these. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
eura's Avatareura
Cool, so that meteorite can still be used for other things? Does this need to be put into the wiki? Dear god. Yet another wiki spammer.

QUOTE originally posted by Duckbug

No, it's totally understandable why someone put it on the wiki, but... why were they given such generic names? Each item had a name. If you're gonna edit the wiki can't you at least, like... use your brain? :P
I was gonna add the images cause i knew the names but i was beaten to it lmao Im too undecisive Edit: Just realized the items werent even the correct prizes oops
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
Lol I was the one who added them... who cares if I didn't name them? The wiki is a community effort, no insults are needed. How am I supposed to name them if I don't know the names? Chill. If you wanted it done a different way, buy the site or do it yourself.
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
We don't own the site, but we have a way of organizing things. And the item names were on the same page as the images. It just didn't match our normal naming scheme is all we're saying.
arbor's Avatararbor
can someone update the albino hunting page with the z-crystals and the boost they provide? i'm not sure the exact percentage boost it gives, but i'd like to know :)
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

can someone update the albino hunting page with the z-crystals and the boost they provide? i'm not sure the exact percentage boost it gives, but i'd like to know :)
Z-Crystals level up the Radar by one Level
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page