PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The PFQ Wiki needs you!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

LastPhantom's AvatarLastPhantom
@AsymDoll13 @littlemissalys43 Check Uzumi's post. It gives links to the items in the wiki that needs more information, cleaning up, or pages that aren't up to date. Whatever link you click on should send you to a page that has a list.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Ok Uzumi deleted the Pawn Shop and Shop, and she gave me the table for Relics so I moved that into the Credits Page and such.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
LastPhantom's AvatarLastPhantom
Updates are almost complete! Just waiting on September ^^
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles

QUOTE originally posted by LastPhantom

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

Okay. I closed my laptop and all of September got erased but I'm almost halfway done again
Ouch. Well that sucks DX
I have some of September done. If you want, you could finish the rest. I have all the bullets and stuff placed, all you have to do is tye in the stuff
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by LastPhantom

@AsymDoll13 @littlemissalys43 Check Uzumi's post. It gives links to the items in the wiki that needs more information, cleaning up, or pages that aren't up to date. Whatever link you click on should send you to a page that has a list.
I totally missed that. Oops! Sorry!
Type Race: 317 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry but how do you edit the wiki? I found some missing info that I know the answers to, but I don't know how to edit it.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-Cat12

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry but how do you edit the wiki? I found some missing info that I know the answers to, but I don't know how to edit it.
If you need to ask how to edit the wiki, it might not be the best idea to try and be a wiki editor. If there's something you've found out, maybe post the information so someone with the know how can add it to the appropriate place.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Whats the info? Just let us know and someone who knows how to edit the Wiki can do it
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by Uzumi

Short Update: If you find a page that needs to be deleted, or which name needs to be changed without creating a redirect page to it, please contact me. You don't have the rights to do so if you're not a Wiki Administrator.
I don't quite understand what you mean by that, but I think I may have done it? Possibly? If so, oops, sorry. ;w;

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
bugtango's Avatarbugtango

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

Whats the info? Just let us know and someone who knows how to edit the Wiki can do it
Thanks, but I just found the button to edit. I got the nfo in, it's fine.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page