PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The PFQ Wiki needs you!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
ultra.pngd.png
British speel certain words different, i didn't know that
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png
(Shortening quotes bc I talk too much anyway.)

QUOTE originally posted by CoreSilence

Ah, I see. I must of read over it, my bad.
No, first reply as in first reply in that post. xD Nothing to overread if it hasn't been posted, yet.

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

I'm guessing you mean stuff like, adding what the exclusive is based off, it's PokeDex entry, etc.? :D
Yes, for example! Or what its name/design references to. All the nice stuff you see on a Bulbapedia page? We want it.

QUOTE originally posted by Zerø

I had a hard time finding somewhere that covered the code that can be used for formatting. But there's more I feel users need to know aside from that, like where to find the image uploader and how discussion pages work and those editor notes (official name has slipped my mind, the notes you can leave that say 'add images' etc) and how they work.
Hm, I planned on adding a possible Guidelines/Example page at the bottom of the Main page of the Wiki but it already has the Formatting help right there. The image/file uploader is in the Toolbox of the navigation. That's things it can't really cover, as they're on more obvious locations than the guide will be. (Well, it will need to cover basic formatting, but not as extensive as the actual Formatting guide.) With the editor notes, do you mean the summaries people can leave when editing a page?
Hattercrow's AvatarHattercrow
champion.png
PFQ is British? :o Now I'm wondering where the servers are - I'm in England and it's 17:51 as I write this comment but the site clock says 16:51. Also, I want to it be known that I am totally up to be a proofreader/British English spelling checker if anyone wants me to look over anything. I have an A-Level in English so my spelling and grammar are usually pretty good (plus my browser has a spellcheck).
"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, Percy?" - Edmund Blackadder to Lord Percy; Blackadder II. Also applies to me sometimes.
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific
retiredstaff.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Snowblind

PFQ is British? :o Now I'm wondering where the servers are - I'm in England and it's 17:51 as I write this comment but the site clock says 16:51.
The servers are in the UK, the server just didn't switch to BST. After we move the clocks at the end of the month the times will match again. Edit: Not actually 100% the servers are physically in the UK but they're on GMT.
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
Just a little tip from personal experience, and I think Uzumi would agree with this. Let's say that Page has three things that you want to edit. Don't edit each section separately, that makes no sense. Just edit the page. :P
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
ultra.pngc.png
Im working on editing the Updates page. It hasnt been updated since April, right before the Trade Centre returned.. this is fun actually.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Zerø's AvatarZerø
grandmaster.pngb.png
PF's an hour behind currently. I think Niet is trying to add code that displays time by country but can't do it currently. Don't quote me on that though but he did mention it in the recode thread.

QUOTE originally posted by Uzumi

With the editor notes, do you mean the summaries people can leave when editing a page?
If I wasn't stuck on my phone I could check the exact wording but I can't at the moment.

It's the code that makes this:

While it's a simple code, there's plenty of ways to use it and even now I don't know when to remove them. I know similar ones are used to group pages together as a project too but I couldn't find a guide for them.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 53 — 944 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
v-water.png 64 z-normal.png x 5 gem_normal.png × 3376 4.pngCurrent Chain: 4/555
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png
Ah, this is a template. It should look like this: {{ToDo|Structure the page.}} in the text. Templates still cause me problems, so they will be included. c: I just can't remember all of them. Is it even "ToDo" or is it "Todo"?
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
ultra.pngc.png
I added April, May, and June to the Updates page. I'm planning on possibly doing the rest of the updates so that way it's all caught up.
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
ultra.pngc.png
CatEnergenic- I was actually working on that... I said so in an above post.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page