PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The PFQ Wiki needs you!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

sauriel's Avatarsauriel
ultra.pngc.png
Question: For things that arent coming back, like the Shop/Pawn Shop, should I just remove it all and say that it isnt avaible anymore?
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
ultra.pngc.png
For some parts that could seem confusing to others, is it fine if I reword it a tad so that others can understand it?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

Question: For things that arent coming back, like the Shop/Pawn Shop, should I just remove it all and say that it isnt avaible anymore?
Just remove them, if it isn't there (yet) then it adds nothing to the wiki to have its potential information. If it's a whole page, you can message me for its deletion. If it's back, it can be added back again. The history is accessible if the info can just be copy and pasted. But if things change, they would need to be rewritten anyway.

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

For some parts that could seem confusing to others, is it fine if I reword it a tad so that others can understand it?
Yep, if it's confusing please change it!
ultra.pngc.png
Okay, will do. I'm almost halfway through Septemeber right now
LastPhantom's AvatarLastPhantom
ultra.pngd.png
@CatEnergetic I'm going to start on October. Let me know when you finish September or if you need help ^^ @Uzumi Are the updates better? This is my first time dealing with wiki, so any tips would be appreciated!
ultra.pngc.png
Okay. I closed my laptop and all of September got erased but I'm almost halfway done again
LastPhantom's AvatarLastPhantom
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

Okay. I closed my laptop and all of September got erased but I'm almost halfway done again
Ouch. Well that sucks DX
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
champion.pngc.png
Woo! We finally finished the details of most of the Exclusives! Could someone give me the Dex Data on the Snowboarding Line and the Blue Moon Line (or just edit the page with the info)? Those are the only two we still need to finish.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Can we have a list of things that we need to fix/change/add? It'll probably be easier for us to help the weekend if we were able to know exactly what we need to do. It's a big wiki and for new people who don't know whats broken and needs to be fixed it's going to be really hard to find everything.
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by littlemissalys43

Can we have a list of things that we need to fix/change/add? It'll probably be easier for us to help the weekend if we were able to know exactly what we need to do. It's a big wiki and for new people who don't know whats broken and needs to be fixed it's going to be really hard to find everything.
I'd have to agree with this. I'd love to help, but I'm busy and don't have time to go around looking for everything broken sadly...
Type Race: 658 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page