PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hadalpelagic zone

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
edited my hunts post to make the "planned" section look a little nicer and add in tinkatink :)

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 0
my luck in this tinkatink hunt has been uhhhhh bad. real bad. i have activated a desperation z-crystal. maybe my luck will turn around soon?
next post will once again be shop code, this time for an art shop

HADAL'S ART SHOP

• info
  • examples
hey hi and hello, my name's argo and i make art. i can make art for you! does that sound good? well read on for more information

rules/etc.

• all pokefarm and art/art shop rules apply, of course
  • i have the right to decline any request for any reason
  • once i pm your finished piece to you, you're free to do whatever you like with it! post it on another website, upload it to toyhouse, make it your avatar, whatever. all i ask is that you credit me! you can either credit my pokefarm account (hadalzone) or my tumblr account (hadalzonee).
  • due to my low prices i do not ask for deposits
  • i accept mixed payments, just be sure to specify how you're paying in your order!
please note: all pieces will have sketch-style "lineart". i do not do clean lines! you can ask me to clean up the sketch for a small additional charge, but that's it.
okay now that all that's out of the way, let's get into the details

payment info

my currency conversion rate is: 5000 = 5 = 1 i also accept the following:
white stone
= 35
black stone
= 25
dragon gem
= 1 ||
medium dragon gem
= 10 ||
large dragon gem
= 100

prices

HEADSHOT/AVATAR: 50 no color || 100 monochrome || 150 full color HALF-BODY/SMALL POKEMON: 150 no color || 250 monochrome || 400 full color FULL-BODY: 200 no color || 350 monochrome || 500 full color PKMN BAIT: 200 base price (non-animated, one color palette of your choice) + 50 per additional color palette (animated or separate images, both cost the same) EXTRAS/ADD-ONS: simple bg: FREE transparent bg: +10% (this is because i will need to clean up the sketch to make it look nicer when it's transparent) cleaned up sketch: +10% extra characters: + 50% each

will do/won't do

WILL DOWON'T DO
  • pokemon
  • humans
  • anthro/furry*
  • canon characters from almost anything
  • ocs/self inserts/etc.
  • ship/romantic art
*i do not have a lot of practice with drawing furries/anthros but i will make an attempt
  • real animals
  • mechas
  • designs with a lot of detail
  • characters without a VISUAL reference of some kind

order form

while you don't necessarily need to fill out this form, i'd appreciate if you did! i need to know everything in this form to complete your order.

form

[b]username:[/b] your username here [b]character(s):[/b] please link to references [b]style:[/b] i.e. half-body monochrome; pkmn bait; etc. [b]add-ons:[/b] optional add-ons [b]additional info?:[/b] such as the pose, expression, anything else you want to make sure i include [b]payment:[/b] lastly please specify how you'll pay
each example will have the image, its style, and how much it would cost!

half-body/small pokemon monochrome

this example would cost 250!

full body color

this example would cost 500!

pkmn bait, non-animated

this example would cost 200!

pkmn bait, animated, 4 palettes

this example would cost 350! (200 base price + 3x50 for each additional color palette)
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @username
my shiny charms ran out and they won't finish charging until tr is over :sob: this is without a doubt the worst hunt i've ever done bro. maybe i set my expectations a little too high after getting a melan at egg 69 with my woobat hunt but dang this has just been sad
this will never happen but i wish there was a way to like. not get accessories from scour missions. i don't care about dressing up pokemon and i never will so getting accessories is just worthless to me
because my tinkatink hunt has been Less Than Fruitful i think i will simply give up on it when i get home. and then revisit it later, maybe.
i want to join the secret santa, so i'll put my wishlist here :) the pokemon/item lists are listed in order of most to least wanted!

wishlist

pokemon

spicy melans? special spicy reshiram or zekrom special spicy jirachi spicy specials of my other faves (swirlix, zorua, deino line, misdreavus line, skitty) any other spicy specials spicy arceus or type: null spicy dragon deltas [note: i collect spicy-pref pokemon only (so adamant, brave, naughty, lonely nature) so i really only want those!]

items

white stones black stones dragon balls hypermode vouchers (any) ubercharms shiny charms pr memory sticks dragon gems
i thiiiink i'm gonna staaaaaaart collecting spicy dragon deltas. because. i like dragon type :)
writing my thoughts down here so i don't forget: season 30 exclusives (whatever they are) will be my priority when it comes to tokens, since there's no way i can t100 a tourney and this will be the only way to get them for the next 6 or so months. this will take me 5 weeks, assuming i meet the hard goal for every tourney (12 tokens needed for each times 2 is 24, hard goal reward is 5 tokens, closest is 25, 25 divided by 5 is 5, so 5 weeks). just unlocked the season 29 exclusives since they can't be bred yet. now i have no more lazuli tokens. which is fine. at the same time i get enough tokens to unlock the season 30 exclusives, i'll have an extra jasper token so i can unlock one of the season 28 exclusives, and then the next week i'll be able to unlock the other one. the rest of the exclusives i can borrow BPs for. ...and i SHOULD be able to repeat this by the time i'm on team dragon for TR so god willing i'll be arceus rank by then. because i'll be on team dragon in may... wait... i might actually be screwed and not able to be arceus. depending on when the race is. damn. hopefully that will not be the case and i can. do my reshiram and/or zekrom hunt(s). edit: based on the calculations i just did, season 32 will start may 6th. which. means i'm screwed, basically. because if sunday is the 5th, then the TR will start on the 12th. right after the tourney ends. and i'll be one eggdex entry off from arceus. that... really sucks.

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page