PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hadalpelagic zone

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

hadalzone's Avatarhypermode-12.pnghadalzone
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
hey about that last post. i was wrong! i forgot to account for the week break between seasons. so season 32 will ACTUALLY start may TWENTIETH, so i WILL have arceus for the type race! huzzah!

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; grass.png 1734
wow, the one-click field css and the hide all click fast qol button make life a lot easier, at least for getting my daily interactions (+mcw) out of the way REAL fast. nice
wanna put this edit i did here so it can be seen a bit bigger than in my sig :) the art is official from the tag for the n pokemon trainer plush, not sure who did the scan. i edited to make it transparent, then edited n's eyes to be gold and reshiram to be shiny
finally refilled on zophan canisters since i had a little extra money this month. yay :D
lol NO ONE guessed the new totem pokemon in the thread, that's hilarious i have to admit mantine is a bit of a deep cut but it IS flying type
i am so close to arceus i can almost TASTE it. only 4 more eggdexes (all recent exclusives unfortunately), the evolved form of sugarcoatl, and ultra necrozma. AAAAAAA
rushed to finish up the tournament so i don't have to worry about it the rest of the week 👍 rip my evolution stone inventory but some sacrifices just have to be made. and now i'll be able to buy an egg of one of the new exclusives at the end of this week!
bought some extra tournament tokens since someone was selling them for hella cheap and now the only egg i'll need left will be platykit! in two weeks. next week's tourney should be easy enough, i'll need to get uh... 18 lab eggs per day. okay maybe that won't be so easy but at least it's type race. then since i already have 5 jasper tokens i can just reach the medium goal in the week after and then my eggdex will be complete!
ribbons for rock type race
This farmer got at least 1 shiny in Type Race!
This farmer got 200+ points in Type Race!
oopsie daisies, i wound up getting so discouraged from the tournament and type race being so incompatible that i wound up not participating in either of them. uhh... whoops i guess it'll take me a little longer to reach arceus i suppose

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page