PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hadalpelagic zone

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
still haven't hatched a regular shiny... when will my green bat come home from the war i don't want to be ungrateful though, like i hatched a MELAN!!! but i still want a shiny lol and i don't want this hunt to persist past the type race

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 0
i have FINALLY finished my living dex spreadsheet! now i can put it all in here. which will also take. a long time. aha... oh and also i did finally hatch a shiny woobat in my very last tr party haha
weeeell finals for winter term + my vacation definitely put a pause on working on my living dex codes. but! i am back to making progress. i'm going to do my best to actually be a good student this term so i prooobably won't be on as much as i was last term, or at least won't be able to make as much progress, but i will also have fridays off work, so we'll see. i will do my best. i think once i finish the code for the kanto one, i'm gonna work on actually setting everything up in the journal itself, even if that means putting wips and placeholders for all the other regions until i get to them. i'd like to actually get this going finally.
IT'S BEGINNING FELLAS... just edited the first post and it is lookin NICE. i already have all my old posts that'll be overwritten saved and ready in a nice little accordion for when it's all nice and done.
OKAY everything is all edited and looking really good! i'm super happy with how it all looks. next step... well. all the rest of the living dex stuff. lol
all the canon pokemon living dex posts are done! the next one will probably be the biggest pain, because even though i'll have a base code, i'm gonna have to do a LOT of editing, because there have definitely been some new variants added since march 2022, when the codes i'm basing this off of were last updated. haha... at least when i have to add new exclusives they'll just go to the bottom of the list.
ALMOST... DONE... ...eeeeexcept for the part where i'll mark which ones i have with spicy preference, which will take *checks notes* forever. but then! i'll be able to start swapping for spicy preference!!! which will be good!!! also adding in the new variants/megas/totems didn't take as long as i thought, even though i wound up making the mega and totem tables from scratch instead of copying a base code like i did most of the other tables
IT IS DONE!!!! FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY now i shall move onto phase 4
phase 1: creating the pokedex spreadsheet. phase 2: adding all of my pokemon to said spreadsheet. phase 3: making the living dex posts here.
of my living dex: marking which ones i have spicy nature for. and THEN i can make a trade thread so that people can maybe help me out with making it all spicy. WHERE DOING THIS. WHERE MAKING THIS HAPEN.
IT IS COMPLETE! now i can FINALLY move on to getting spicy nature swaps. my spicy living dex may soon be a reality!
in the intervening days since i completed everything i've managed to get my hands on some more spicy pokemon! hopefully next shazi day i'll be able to actually be online for a reasonable portion of the day so i can really go to town on the spicy guys. and hopefully people with free fields will have some evolved pokemon too, haha...

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page