PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hadalpelagic zone

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
oooo brand spankin' new complete rank i don't know why i was surprised it was zygarde, it is zygarde complete form after all

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 0
somehow it feels like everyone else gets a whole bunch of white stones but not me lol at least i have people who are willing to sell to me because my luck with getting the summon items i actually WANT is awful
this sei day has been great, i've hatched a bunch of shinies and now i only need one more spicy shiny litwick to get my goal of 4 of those 👀 still haven't hatched a melan but i put on a z-crystal so hopefully that'll come soon. also i might run out of shelter adopts?? that hasn't happened in forever
POKEMON LEGENDS Z-A BABY LET'S GOOOOOO i hope this doesn't mean that when unova remakes DO come (in at least a year for just the announcement hopefully) they'll be bdsp tier... man i was so nervous for today's pokemon presents because i thought i was gonna see n in that art style. the fact i DIDN'T is a godsend AND kalos!!! my home!!! is there!!! and they didn't forget pokemon z!!!
only two more type races until Part One of my reshiram hunt begins. this is definitely terrifying. i'm gonna pull out all the stops of course but boy oh boy am i scared for that hunt
lord deliver me from the temptation to spend the rest of my zc on white stones when i just said i'm taking a pause on buying them for now one hundred or however many i have isn't enough for my hunt, i know that, but... i don't have a lot of zc 😭
the easter event was very fun :) i'd have that new happiny by now if i hadn't forgotten about it when my party hatched... also my hypermode ran out but i have just barely not enough zc to renew it :/ someone please buy a shiny from my shop... or a summon... i just need 9 zc lol
welp, my litwick hunt has officially reached 1000+ eggs with no melan... just like my minccino hunt. with my other two melans, i did get pretty lucky (egg 69 and 198) but dang, i really would like to get this melan before tr starts lol i don't have enough zc for another pr memory stick and i want to actually properly hunt for tr instead of just hatching randomly
every time i get nothing from a scour mission in this tournament i lose my mind a little more
rip to the 3ds and wii u servers. i did a few last wonder trades, and i got a shiny barboach and a shiny NECROZMA(!!!) the shiny necrozma is not a legitimate pokemon so it will probably stay trapped in game cartridge jail rather than getting brought into pokemon home lol

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page