PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in hadalpelagic zone

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > hadalpelagic zone >

hadalzone's Avatarhypermode-12.pnghadalzone
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
writing my thoughts down here so i don't forget: season 30 exclusives (whatever they are) will be my priority when it comes to tokens, since there's no way i can t100 a tourney and this will be the only way to get them for the next 6 or so months. this will take me 5 weeks, assuming i meet the hard goal for every tourney (12 tokens needed for each times 2 is 24, hard goal reward is 5 tokens, closest is 25, 25 divided by 5 is 5, so 5 weeks). just unlocked the season 29 exclusives since they can't be bred yet. now i have no more lazuli tokens. which is fine. at the same time i get enough tokens to unlock the season 30 exclusives, i'll have an extra jasper token so i can unlock one of the season 28 exclusives, and then the next week i'll be able to unlock the other one. the rest of the exclusives i can borrow BPs for. ...and i SHOULD be able to repeat this by the time i'm on team dragon for TR so god willing i'll be arceus rank by then. because i'll be on team dragon in may... wait... i might actually be screwed and not able to be arceus. depending on when the race is. damn. hopefully that will not be the case and i can. do my reshiram and/or zekrom hunt(s). edit: based on the calculations i just did, season 32 will start may 6th. which. means i'm screwed, basically. because if sunday is the 5th, then the TR will start on the 12th. right after the tourney ends. and i'll be one eggdex entry off from arceus. that... really sucks.

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; grass.png 1734
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page