PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in hadalpelagic zone

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > hadalpelagic zone >

hadalzone's Avatarhypermode-12.pnghadalzone
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png

HADAL'S ART SHOP

• info
  • examples
hey hi and hello, my name's argo and i make art. i can make art for you! does that sound good? well read on for more information

rules/etc.

• all pokefarm and art/art shop rules apply, of course
  • i have the right to decline any request for any reason
  • once i pm your finished piece to you, you're free to do whatever you like with it! post it on another website, upload it to toyhouse, make it your avatar, whatever. all i ask is that you credit me! you can either credit my pokefarm account (hadalzone) or my tumblr account (hadalzonee).
  • due to my low prices i do not ask for deposits
  • i accept mixed payments, just be sure to specify how you're paying in your order!
please note: all pieces will have sketch-style "lineart". i do not do clean lines! you can ask me to clean up the sketch for a small additional charge, but that's it.
okay now that all that's out of the way, let's get into the details

payment info

my currency conversion rate is: 5000 = 5 = 1zophancanister.png i also accept the following: summon_rex.png
white stone
= 35zophancanister.png summon_zek.png
black stone
= 25zophancanister.png gem_dragon.png
dragon gem
= 1 || gem_dragon_m.png
medium dragon gem
= 10 || gem_dragon_l.png
large dragon gem
= 100

prices

HEADSHOT/AVATAR: 50zophancanister.png no color || 100zophancanister.png monochrome || 150zophancanister.png full color HALF-BODY/SMALL POKEMON: 150zophancanister.png no color || 250zophancanister.png monochrome || 400zophancanister.png full color FULL-BODY: 200zophancanister.png no color || 350zophancanister.png monochrome || 500zophancanister.png full color PKMN BAIT: 200zophancanister.png base price (non-animated, one color palette of your choice) + 50zophancanister.png per additional color palette (animated or separate images, both cost the same) EXTRAS/ADD-ONS: simple bg: FREE transparent bg: +10% (this is because i will need to clean up the sketch to make it look nicer when it's transparent) cleaned up sketch: +10% extra characters: + 50% each

will do/won't do

WILL DOWON'T DO
  • pokemon
  • humans
  • anthro/furry*
  • canon characters from almost anything
  • ocs/self inserts/etc.
  • ship/romantic art
*i do not have a lot of practice with drawing furries/anthros but i will make an attempt
  • real animals
  • mechas
  • designs with a lot of detail
  • characters without a VISUAL reference of some kind

order form

while you don't necessarily need to fill out this form, i'd appreciate if you did! i need to know everything in this form to complete your order.

form

[b]username:[/b] your username here [b]character(s):[/b] please link to references [b]style:[/b] i.e. half-body monochrome; pkmn bait; etc. [b]add-ons:[/b] optional add-ons [b]additional info?:[/b] such as the pose, expression, anything else you want to make sure i include [b]payment:[/b] lastly please specify how you'll pay
each example will have the image, its style, and how much it would cost!

half-body/small pokemon monochrome

this example would cost 250zophancanister.png!

full body color

this example would cost 500zophancanister.png!

pkmn bait, non-animated

this example would cost 200zophancanister.png!

pkmn bait, animated, 4 palettes

this example would cost 350zophancanister.png! (200 base price + 3x50 for each additional color palette)
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @username

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; grass.png 1734
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page