PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 545556

angelbeast111's Avatarangelbeast111
Well, I guess I might as well. Hi, I'm Tenshi... or you could just call me Angel, since that's what that means. I was once very active on this site, back a couple years ago. To anyone who knew me and was my friend on here, I'm sorry I was gone so long. Part of the reason why was being anxious about coming back. To those who don't know me, when I was new a real life friend got me interested in the site. It had some pretty cool features, it was active, and it was pokemon. I got into roleplaying a little, some spriting too. As for things about myself, I plan on redoing my about me for that. I just kind of wanted to say hello again and I'll try to be more active this time.
Angel/Neo || 21 || Leo || They/She/He Genderfluid || Demisexual Biromantic
these are by me!
Have a nice day!
Vulli's AvatarVulli
Hello, I'm new here! I played a different pokemon egg hatching simulator game before, but that was aaaaages ago. I'm having a lot of fun on this here site. It's going to get me fired from work thanks to the fact that the mobile site is so cozy and yeah sure I'll sit and click 1000 pokemon.
MayhemRed's AvatarMayhemRed
Hi there! I joined yesterday after my son showed me Pokefarm and only just thought to check for a thread. I'm an original pokemon fan, since the first sight of Pokemon Red. I used to play Pokefarm (not quite like this though? Things are very different!) some time ago but lost track of it and am very glad my daughter convinced me to try it again. We live in the UK and I'm hoping I can convince the hubby to join in too! Lovely to meet y'all!
Dragora's AvatarDragora
Hiya, I impulse-joined today after pfq came up in one of my Discord chats. I'm Drago (RL Lisa), 25 years old and from Germany. I have lots of favorite Pokemon, but I think my favorite ones are the Pokemon inspired by real life animals (esp. mammals). I haven't played Sun/Moon yet, so I'm constantly surprised by Pokemon I don't know yet. Should probably pick it up soon... My hobbies include video games (mostly JRPGs and especially the Tales of Series), reading and painting. I'm also fairly active on a dragon pet site called Flight Rising. Currently I'm trying to finish the tutorial. So much egg-hatching x_x
Hello folks! The name's Sam and I joined up a few days ago because this site looked like fun~ As it turns out, it has been! and everyone seems so nice too! I'm a long time fan of Pokemon and have at least one game per gen. I've seem some of the exclusive pokemon Pokefarm has (And even adopted a few) and I really have to say that they all look so great and all the spritework is excellent!
Volcanite's AvatarVolcanite
i joined when my friend ArcticFox introduced me and now I am here at her house. I wanted to log in so she logged out for me. I might use this account when I get back from her place I also can't seem to hatch these eggs >.<
avatar by arcticfox | digitalized horribly by me
Celtik's AvatarCeltik
Hello, I just joined this game a couple of days ago. I try to figure out how this game works. I like most Pokémons. And, english isn't my first language sorry if I make mistakes. Have a great day/night!
SunnyJooce's AvatarSunnyJooce
Henlo, my name is Czar or Shelbs. I super love pokemon! Found this extremely addicting site from my friend Shadow-Chu 💕 Loving this place!
🍅🥕🥦🍎🫐🍌 scottie ✶ they/it ✶ white/ENG ✶ adult (30+) ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Score: 177
Vylani's AvatarVylani
Hello, My username is Vylani or you can call me Lynn. I used to play on the old pokefarm way back when and had gotten really far on there. then i stopped playing and looks like things have moved so i have to start over. its been a long time so most things are pretty new to me now cause i have forgotten a lot. loving everything so far :)
Luxuria's AvatarLuxuria
Hello! I am Luxuria, but feel free to call me Lux or anything else you'd like. I'm a current 21 year old from The Netherlands, and I joined a few days ago. Someone I know on a different game pointed me to this site and it seemed fun! I love animals, and have studied to become an animal care taker. I especially love Reptiles and my favorite animals are snakes. I have a crazy lil Shiba Inu as pet, and she is the most crazy dog I have ever known <3 I love anime and fantasy tv shows and books. Further am I a hobbyist artist currently working on making Fakemon. In the future I would love the do Pokemon fusions, original Pokemon and anime style art as well! As for my favorite Pokemon, hmm. Favorite legendaries are Suicune and Articuno. My normal favorites are Garchomp, Houndoom and Froslass :3 Lovely to meet everyone here, and feel free to send me PM for a chat! :)

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page