PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678910

Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar
Bump! Shop was closed, but it's opened again :] Plus a bait I made for my hunt, I'll need to update my current examples
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Username: AsheMoon Character(s)/Request(s): Mare & Inaki (separated images) Description: mare (female) : Ghost type ponyta, likes to stay alone, playful and likes to trick people. Mostly running through the night and scares everyone who is around^^ Inaki (male): Espeon x Quilava fusion, loves to play with his fire, tend to burn things accidentally. Very clumsy but good hearted. Payment: zc or PayPal, whatever you prefer Anything else?: Just ask if you need any further details. Poses are up to you <3

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
Hiya, thank you for ordering from me again! I'm assuming that you'd like two fullbodies? So it would be $25 :]
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

Hiya, thank you for ordering from me again! I'm assuming that you'd like two fullbodies? So it would be $25 :]
Yeah sorry, I swear I wrote it down xD Fullbodies pls ❤️
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
Username: Simisear Character(s)/Request(s): A Headshot of my character Cloudberry! Description: A fiery natured young Snom, who one day dreams of being a Rescue Team member! Payment: 28day HM voucher! Anything else?: Please use this image as their main ref, and also please include the little colored specks in their spines! Lastly, I'm not sure if it would be too hard, but if the bg could be a rainbow graident, or include a rainbow somewhere, that would be awesome!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!

QUOTE originally posted by Simisear

Username: Simisear Character(s)/Request(s): A Headshot of my character Cloudberry! Description: A fiery natured young Snom, who one day dreams of being a Rescue Team member! Payment: 28day HM voucher! Anything else?: Please use this image as their main ref, and also please include the little colored specks in their spines! Lastly, I'm not sure if it would be too hard, but if the bg could be a rainbow graident, or include a rainbow somewhere, that would be awesome!
I'll get to it right away :D Also I'm a huge fan of multicolored things so this is going to be very fun for me :]
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Username: Iron Jugulis Character(s)/Request(s): bait of Tandemaus! Description: (look in the sketch i did!) The jester is with shiny color, and the witch is albino! lastly, the small one in the center is a melan! (and can you dress them up like in the sketch?)

like this

Payment: zc! Anything else?: thank you! :o:
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,360,036
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

Username: Iron Jugulis Character(s)/Request(s): bait of Tandemaus! Description: (look in the sketch i did!) The jester is with shiny color, and the witch is albino! lastly, the small one in the center is a melan! (and can you dress them up like in the sketch?)

like this

They look adorable! I can get started on it right away :D
Username: PlagueiousArt Character(s)/Request(s): Ref Description: could I get an annoyed look for the expression? also there a rabbit/demon ^^ Payment:151zc +1 flyium z + 4 flyium z fragments + 743gp (thats with the discount thats for today? if not 875gp) Anything else?:tysm! you're art is so cute ^^
Avatar drawn by Gengy! SHOP My precious babies <3
Sig made by PYTHIOS
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

like this

They look adorable! I can get started on it right away :D
yeah ty! do I need to pay half the payment upfront?

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page