PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar

QUOTE originally posted by daan von dutch

Username: daan_von_dutch Character(s)/Request(s): [link] Description: I'd like to order a headshot, preferably something I could use as an icon!! feel free to choose whichever expression you want! Payment: 700zc and 250gp, I think that adds up properly? Anything else?: your art is so lovely!!
Added you to the queue! And because of todays discount it's only 700zc and 208gp :]
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
Username: StarsInTheWind Character(s)/Request(s): this lil guy as a headshot Description: based off cosmog, i'd appreciate if i'd be able to use the image as a profile picture. Payment: 3,750,000 credits Anything else?: not much, but thank you in advance
i uh. kin/oko. they/xem/it pronouns. howdy. i'm just really fond of trapinch. and vibrava. and flygon. i have a problem.
Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar

QUOTE originally posted by StarsInTheWind

Username: StarsInTheWind Character(s)/Request(s): this lil guy as a headshot Description: based off cosmog, i'd appreciate if i'd be able to use the image as a profile picture. Payment: 3,750,000 credits Anything else?: not much, but thank you in advance
Hiya! VERY sorry for the late reply, but I'll get on it! Closing the shop for now, I'll be doing some price updates as well, but I'll put that in a later announcement
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Username: Lawless Character(s)/Request(s): Creature Description: I'd love to get this little creature drawn, Maybe in the rain in like a field of spider lillies? If that's too much though just somewhere in the rain would be cool! Payment: However much ZC Anything else?: He is like a weird little fluffy smoke type shadow creature, the white is like floating in his body besides the skull face one. Edit: Oof! Just saw the post above this one, I'd still like to be added when you reopen for whatever you up the price to LOL
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,394
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page