PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910

VII's AvatarVII

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

Hiya! It would honestly depend on the complexity of the characters, maybe five? I'm super flexible though and I'd be more than happy to do it if there's more than that! :D Adding on, a scene with multiple characters is the base 3500ZC plus 2500ZC for every additional character :]
awesome! there's only four, so that works out great! i'll be back as soon as i finish makin' em new refsheets! :D
Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar
@creakits: I'm look'n forward to drawing em :] Plus some small shop updates: Added a new rule, which is basically just "don't use my art for commercial use, NFTs, or claim it as your own" Also I've added a new example for the headshot and scene examples. I'll start swapping out the old ones with new ones as I get more comms. Finally I've been trying out Procreates animation feature! I think it looks beautiful but making it a gif nerfs the colors :[. I'm not sure if I'll make them an option, if I do it'll have to be simple stuff since procreate doesn't have the best way of making animations. BUT Procreate Dreams is coming out Nov 22 and it's entirely animation based so I'm looking forward to that!
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
VII's AvatarVII
username: creakits character(s)/request(s): imago, lilith and firefly! description: imago is a prehistoric umbreon who's front half is primarily made of semi-solid void, lilith is a quiet natured winter luxsol, and firefly is lilith's delta twin sibling! they make up a ragtag (currently unnamed) exploration team that loves seeking out treasure! perhaps for their scene, it could have them planning out where to adventure out to next, or exploring the depths of a dungeon? whatever feels more fun/easier to draw for ya'! :D payment: 8,500zc, if my math is right! anything else?: finally ordering! can't afford the four character option this time around but i'll be back next payday for sure! :]
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Hey there! Been looking at your shop for a while now and I've decided to finally just go for it <3 Hope it's okay if I get two? If not, just the first one please :D Username: Porrim Character(s)/Request(s): Icon of this lil bab Description: Valentine kitty Payment: 2 Flying Z-Crystals + the rest in ZC Anything else?: Thank you <3 Username: Porrim Character(s)/Request(s): Icon of this nerd Description: Lamp is a Fire/Fairy Jirachi variant, and everything you should need is in the link :D Payment: GP Anything else?: I don't think so!
Memento Mori.
ZephyDX's AvatarZephyDX
Can I pay you with GC? because I don't have ZC
Sorry for the late reply you three! @creakits: Tysm for ordering from me! I'll start working on it as soon as I can :D @Porrim: I can definitely do both! I'll get to it. @ZephyDX: I'm guessing you meant GP? That'll work fine :] Schools a bit busy so I apologize in advance for any long waits!
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Absolutely no rush! Your creative talent is worth waiting for 💖
VII's AvatarVII
no rush from here either! the art is definitely worth the wait! good luck with school! o/
ZephyDX's AvatarZephyDX
Oh ok, and how much would it be in GP?

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

Sorry for the late reply you three! @creakits: Tysm for ordering from me! I'll start working on it as soon as I can :D @Porrim: I can definitely do both! I'll get to it. @ZephyDX: I'm guessing you meant GP? That'll work fine :] Schools a bit busy so I apologize in advance for any long waits!

QUOTE originally posted by ZephyDX

Oh ok, and how much would it be in GP?
It depends, what are ya wanting? :o

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page