PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 78910

ZephyDX's AvatarZephyDX
Headshot

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

QUOTE originally posted by ZephyDX

Oh ok, and how much would it be in GP?
It depends, what are ya wanting? :o
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
Username: Karnstein Character(s)/Request(s): Bait! I would just love if you could draw my melan boltund because i love her c: Description: she is a cute pup and i give you full creative reins! Payment: zc! Anything else?: i adore your art so much, imma save up for that scene art one day :o
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,810,324
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar
Hello everyone! @ZephyDX: It would be 3750GP :] @Karnstein: Hiya! I'll add you to the queue :] To everyone who's already ordered, I have made progress on the commissions! They're mostly sketched out, not at the point where I'd check in yet, but you can DM me if you'd like to see that I've actually been working on 'em. I will say that the chance of anyone getting their commission before Oct 8th is verrry slim though :/
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
VII's AvatarVII

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

I will say that the chance of anyone getting their commission before Oct 8th is verrry slim though :/
all good here! take your time! :D looking forward to seeing it when it's done! :]
Closing the shop again for the time being :o
Opening the shop again after... very long! I'll be redoing the shop look, as well as some price raising soon, so if you want to order now's the time! As always outside life comes first :]
Bump!
hey not sure if you noticed but all the images on your art shop broke. mostly because discord has said they will no longer image host. you might wanna use something like this instead so they don't break.
i uh. kin/oko. they/xem/it pronouns. howdy. i'm just really fond of trapinch. and vibrava. and flygon. i have a problem.
I did not notice that at all :o I'll get to fixing the shop
Username: daan_von_dutch Character(s)/Request(s): [link] Description: I'd like to order a headshot, preferably something I could use as an icon!! feel free to choose whichever expression you want! Payment: 700zc and 250gp, I think that adds up properly? Anything else?: your art is so lovely!!
I don't feel like making a fancy signature right now.

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page