PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

Username: Iron Jugulis Character(s)/Request(s): s/a/m bait! Description: Amaura bait, with the Amaura looking a bit sarcastic? Payment: 200zc! Anything else?: Hi! I was really happy to see my Ares (yes I am formerly LivingDead) and my Nezimia in the example here! your art is incredible, I would like to thank you again because you did so well in my past orders and requests!
Hiya again! Thank you, and it was my pleasure :D go ahead and send half payment and I'll get started :3 (Heads up I'm about to head to bed tho so it may be a bit longer than usual)
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

edit: i realized i couldnt spend the money so nvm! sorry for bothering ;(
Sorry for the very late reply! It's all good! I finished the sketch before seeing this, so if you find the funds and want to continue lmk!
Bump! New adopt :3
Bump! Plus some updates: Price changes! I've dropped some of my prices- Headshots are now 500ZC Fullbodies are now 1250ZC - Animated fullbodies are now 1625ZC Scenes are now 2000ZC Baits are the same as I thought they were pretty cheap to begin with Also going to redo the shop look cause the colors and layout are not great lol
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Username: AsheMoon Character(s)/Request(s): Zora Description: she's elegant and noble, maybe a bit snobby Payment: 10dcp +50zc Anything else?: ❤️ If you the unwatermarked versionet me know

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Username: AsheMoon Character(s)/Request(s): Zora Description: she's elegant and noble, maybe a bit snobby Payment: 10dcp +50zc Anything else?: ❤️ If you the unwatermarked versionet me know
I'll get to work on it, and yeah, I might need an unwatermarked version :]

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

I'll get to work on it, and yeah, I might need an unwatermarked version :]
I authorized you on th, you should be able to see them unwatermarked now :3
Thun's AvatarThun
Username: Thun Character(s)/Request(s): a headshot of him :) Description: Artistic freedom, go nuts!! Payment: 1mil credits and 3dcp stacks Anything else?: Have fun with him! Do whatever you like :)

QUOTE originally posted by Thun

Username: Thun Character(s)/Request(s): a headshot of him :) Description: Artistic freedom, go nuts!! Payment: 1mil credits and 3dcp stacks Anything else?: Have fun with him! Do whatever you like :)
Thank ya for ordering! I'll get to it :3
Username: AsheMoon Character(s)/Request(s): Lupa & igny Description:i would love them be similiar to these images, if you know the lion king you might recognize this scene ^^ nothing sexual, just romantic ♥

images

Payment: 2500zc, more if needed Anything else?:
let me know if theres any problem ❤️

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page