PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Username: AsheMoon Character(s)/Request(s): Lupa & igny Description:i would love them be similiar to these images, if you know the lion king you might recognize this scene ^^ nothing sexual, just romantic ♥

images

Payment: 2500zc, more if needed Anything else?:
let me know if theres any problem ❤️
They're so cute together! I'll get to it right away :D
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
Armarouge's AvatarArmarouge
Username: Armarouge Character(s)/Request(s): Michiko and Charpie Description: Would be interested in grabbing either fullbody/scene (whichever you prefer) of the two of these, they are like mother and son (the Absol fusion the mother and the Riolu the son). So something that shows some sort of motherly care would be lovely! Or just them in the same image is all good in general :D Payment: USD or ZC whichever you prefer! Anything else?: If you cannot view these characters, feel free to let me know and I can send you their refs via another method! And if this is too complex/not in your comfort feel free to let me know and I can just pick a single character/different character!
  • Babies
  • Shop/ETC
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +14,685,863
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,540,136
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +12,071,672
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPsychic
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
I am a PFQ Starter Collector! Icon by myself.
Joint Shop (Summons/6IVs) Most Wanted Summon

QUOTE originally posted by Armarouge

Username: Armarouge Character(s)/Request(s): Michiko and Charpie Description: Would be interested in grabbing either fullbody/scene (whichever you prefer) of the two of these, they are like mother and son (the Absol fusion the mother and the Riolu the son). So something that shows some sort of motherly care would be lovely! Or just them in the same image is all good in general :D Payment: USD or ZC whichever you prefer! Anything else?: If you cannot view these characters, feel free to let me know and I can send you their refs via another method! And if this is too complex/not in your comfort feel free to let me know and I can just pick a single character/different character!
Hiya! I could do a scene, do ya have a setting in mind you would like? I'd also be combining the price of a scene and fullbody since there are two characters so it'd be 3250 ZC! Also for some reason I'm unable to see them, so if ya could send me their refs another way that would be great :D
Armarouge's AvatarArmarouge

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

Hiya! I could do a scene, do ya have a setting in mind you would like? I'd also be combining the price of a scene and fullbody since there are two characters so it'd be 3250 ZC! Also for some reason I'm unable to see them, so if ya could send me their refs another way that would be great :D
I have minors blocked on TH and you need to be logged in to see, so that might be why, sorry about that! ^^ Here are the links via another method! Michiko's Reference and Unshaded Charpie (Shaded to show the shine on the 'collar' part). Their height difference is that of what an Absol and Riolu difference would be officially :oc As for setting, I'm fine with anything tbh! They are wild 'mon, so they'd likely be in a forest/river setting. ^^ I will send half payment once the characters are approved just in case they're not in your comfort :D

QUOTE originally posted by Armarouge

I have minors blocked on TH and you need to be logged in to see, so that might be why, sorry about that! ^^ Here are the links via another method! Michiko's Reference and Unshaded Charpie (Shaded to show the shine on the 'collar' part). Their height difference is that of what an Absol and Riolu difference would be officially :oc As for setting, I'm fine with anything tbh! They are wild 'mon, so they'd likely be in a forest/river setting. ^^ I will send half payment once the characters are approved just in case they're not in your comfort :D
Ah, that's probably why I can't see them, And I'd be more than happy to draw them for ya! :D
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
Username: Mareepthan Character(s)/Request(s): Jace Description: headshot, expression is artistic liberty Uv U Payment: zc Anything else?: 💙

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 40zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :

QUOTE originally posted by Mareepthan

Username: Mareepthan Character(s)/Request(s): Jace Description: headshot, expression is artistic liberty Uv U Payment: zc Anything else?: 💙
I'll get to it :D Side note- closing up shop for now as I've done a LOT of drawing this week :o Orders made will still be worked on though :]
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
Username: Nosepass Character(s)/Request(s): My Sylveon Pippin! Description: Headshot! Payment: 500zc Anything else?: Please if possible include all his flowers and sprouts, and I'd also like one of his ears bent a little if that's ok! Experssion wise, I'd like them to look happy! Thank you!!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!

QUOTE originally posted by Nosepass

Username: Nosepass Character(s)/Request(s): My Sylveon Pippin! Description: Headshot! Payment: 500zc Anything else?: Please if possible include all his flowers and sprouts, and I'd also like one of his ears bent a little if that's ok! Experssion wise, I'd like them to look happy! Thank you!!
Hiya! I can definitely do that :D Getting to it now :]
Bump! The shop is now open + some updates :] - The shop has been remodeled and should look a lot nicer now! A little more personalized, plus a more detailed queue to help keep track of orders better. - Thinking about adding ref sheets, added one below as an example. - I've been practicing with a new line art brush and I'm really liking it so far! I'll probably put up a poll to see if there's any interest or if I should stick to the old one for comissions :] Edit: Forgot to add that with the end of school coming up, I'll most likely end up quite busy, so the shop may open and close a bit sporadically ^^

Ref sheet

New brush

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page