PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678910

Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
could you do a baitof a pokesona? i can provide s/a/m versions

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 50zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
Username: Nosepass! Character(s)/Request(s): I'd like a headshot of my character Beryl please! Description: I'd like him looking relaxed and smiling! Payment: 500zc! Anything else?: I'd like the bg to be a gold(en) color, and if possible, could you add some sunflowers, or a single sunflower somewhere in the drawing? It can be in his hair or tucked behind his ear! Thanks a bunch!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar
@Mareepthan: Sure! You can send them in PMs @Nosepass: I can do that! However the toyhouse is giving me an error and I can't see 'em :o
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette

QUOTE originally posted by Strendolstar

@Nosepass: I can do that! However the toyhouse is giving me an error and I can't see 'em :o
I think I copied his code into the url wrong oops, I think it should be fixed now! Sorry about that!
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Username: Rascal Character(s)/Request(s): I'd love a headshot of him please! Description: He has a happy and energetic personality if that helps any! Payment: 500 ZC Anything else?: You have full artistic freedom when it comes to the headshot, thank you!
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz
@Nosepass: I can see it now :] @Rascal: Getting to it! Please send half :D @Mareepthan: Forgot to ask this, what are you paying with?
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
Username: Mareepthan Character(s)/Request(s):

base ref

Art c. Mine They're a zigzagoon/mareep hybrid
Description: will provide s/a/m recolors through dms 💛 Payment: does 500zc sound fair? Since it's a bait but it's also an oc? I can also pay usd if that's preferred ^^ Anything else?: I'm really happy to commission you again and I can't wait to see it when it's done =Ov O=
@Mareepthan: I'll get to it, and it's great to have you order from me again! And yes, USD is preferred whenever possible, it'll be $5 :]
BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
Username: BirdyMery Character(s)/Request(s): Headshot of Zelda Description: She looks unamused most of the time so the expression could be something like that too! Payment: 2,500GP Anything else?: Feel free to go ham with the pose and other things when drawing her! Whatever you see fit :)
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)
@BirdyMery: Added you to the queue! Please send half :]

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page