PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123456··· 282930

Really hard choice this time around for me... In scarlet and violet i'm choosing the grass starter, but my favorite typing out of the three is fire, and the started type i've chosen most often from the past times i've played pokemon games (and also which type has my favorite starter) is water After much desision, I"ll be on Team Water. Good luck to everyone out there!
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Good luck to everyone indeed! That is a very hard choice, Spacial. Don't blame you for the struggle! The front page has been updated. If you know anyone else who would love this, send a link over to them!
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 10 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Super Mario Bros. for NES (NSO Virtual Console) My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code.
Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Eggy's AvatarEggy
Forgot to post here! Anyway I'm excited for the upcoming Splatfest and I wonder who will win rhis time. I am on team Fire :)
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
I'm excited as well! Look forward to partying again with Splatfest. The front page has been updated again~.
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
new splatfest got announced recently, so i'll just say this real quick... TEAM SWEET 4 LIFE BABY!!! ^^
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
Aaayyyyeeee, I am Team Sweet as well! I will be posting an update for the new Splatfest soon!
CASANUVA's AvatarCASANUVA
Ello :DD I plan to be on team Spicy! though honestly, I'm kinda leaning towards possibly being on team Sour (oh shoot now that I'm thinking about it I'm torn between all three)
"ɪ ᴀᴍ ғʟᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏɴᴇ ʀɪsᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛɪɴɢ ᴛɪɴɢ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ~♪" Casanuva/Hyacinthus | They/It My ArtshopMy Journal *pfp is of Calla drawn by me*
credit
Background from Yo-Kai Watch Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
Ahhh, another Splatter! Best of luck to you!
Wow, I actually picked Frye's team for once. I'm a sucker for sweets so obviously going with team sweet Lets hope we get some "sweet" victories!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Team Sweet for sure! I love both sweet and spicy, but I'm more partial to the sweet flavor. Plus, the team color is purple.

Pages: 123456··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page