PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 1234567··· 293031

Awesome, love to see the activity here! The front page will be edited with the new teams and who is on them soon. I just need a change to get on my PC. What is a favorite food of yours based on the team you picked?
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 3 days on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Eggstra Work My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

The front page has been edited! If you want me to change anything, please let me know!
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
oh hey my brother just bought this game for me. so im gonna play on sweet team hehe
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
That's awesome! Welcome to the Splatoon world~.
I used to have splatoon 2! but he really wanted to play with me yknow! also, my timezone is EST
Perfect, I will put you down in the correct Region. Oh sweet! Splatoon 3 is definitely a learning curve from Splat 2, at least for me, but it is a lot of fun!
I'm trying to find a good weapon that I like!! I just picked up one of the dualies types! I won my first game at least LOL
That is great, congratulations!
Congratulations to Team Sweet on the win! Those results were crazy! I had some pretty crazy games myself. Hope you all had a great time!
We have a new Splatfest! What is your favorite chocolate: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, or White Chocolate? I am stuck between dark and milk, but I think I will go with milk.

Pages: 1234567··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page