PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12345678··· 293031

Eggy's AvatarEggy
White chocolate hands down! That one is my favorite as I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
I wish everyone the best of luck with their teams! I have a busy weekend, so it will take me a minute to update the front page for the new Fest and who is on what team.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 3 days on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Eggstra Work My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

After a bit of decision i'm going to be on team milk chocolate. Cause while the other two chocolates are good, i gotta go with the classics
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Woo-hoo, a teammate! The front page keeps slipping my mind, so I hope to get to it today.
Congratulations, Team White Chocolate! What a great win you pulled there! That was a tough yet SUPER fun Splatfest!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
GG! Honestly I was floored when I saw my team had basically wiped the floor with the other two teams based on the results - I entirely expected Milk Chocolate to be the most popular one! Hope the next Splatfest will be just as fun. EDIT: I just noticed that you seem to be putting me in the wrong region xD I'm in the European region silly, not Americas lol
Same! I thought Milk Chocolate was going to do a very close comeback or take a close second. Sorry, will fix. Was hoping we could play together, but it seems this is just a team listing thread, haha.
SLAMMING the door down hello splatoon players of pokefarm. I love playing funny game and I got very excited seeing this thread is a thing :] as of posting, my name in splathree is adapertio. I do sometimes change this but my profile is always named daitex PM for friend code if you wanna, and my timezone is GMT-5 I think
literally a bigeye octopus name's daitex and I'm perpetually tired --- avatar drawn by me
Hello, Octo! Yeah, I made this because there used to be a Splatoon thread awhile ago, but it was deleted sadly. I made this in hopes for us to connect during Splatfests! Adapertio and daitex, got it! Thanks for the timezone as well!
calliemity's Avatarcalliemity
hii, im new to pokefarm so im not familiar with posting to forums yet, so i apologize if i do anything weird :) im a huge splatoom fan tho and ive been playing it since the first game! my splat3 display name is calliemity and im in the america region!! you can message me for my friend code if you want :)

Pages: 12345678··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page