PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hi welcome to chili's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Judool's AvatarJudool
you know what. we might do a braindead move and go for 1000 helix orbs instead. i got to 500 so much faster than with gris orbs AND they're way cheaper?? and more plentiful?? and i also love to hate myself <3 i think i wanna get everything to wishalloy first anyways so it's a good excuse :>
kou • she/they • 27 shopjournal
: 1380
collecting &!
Judool's AvatarJudool
deoxys potd forced my hand and im SO GLAD because i got a melan at 90 EGGS??? WHAT???? 1/4 down. 3 more. we got this :'))))
Judool's AvatarJudool
deoxys hunt finished <3 8 s / 3 a / 1 m / 560 h now we focus full time on wishforge so i can finally do hunts i want afterwards.... im so close!!! snorunt hunt until ice wishalloy :>
Judool's AvatarJudool
finally got to all 18 wishalloy and i promise im SO NORMAL ABOUT THIS- 😭 just thinking about everyone who helped me by selling me gems/rtes, i would never have been able to do this without all of the extra help. i am so grateful and so blessed to be in such a kind, caring, and helpful community truly ;v; im not sure what my next major goals are, i guess... i guess i can just finally hunt what i want to now! which is piplup :> lil fella. and eventually i wanna get melans of all the water starters! so i guess that's my next major goal, but just. wanna focus on piplup for now ;v;
Judool's AvatarJudool
i love being in pain :'> we'll see how this goes!
23/1000
Judool's AvatarJudool
man. that seasonal affective disorder just HITS dont it.
Judool's AvatarJudool
32/500
7/500
20/500
more collecting regrets 😔 and an even BIGGER regret when i try to get a complete sinnoh melan dex... not a living dex, but still 🥹
Judool's AvatarJudool
a hunt i would love to do: rayquaza a hunt everyone else also would love to do: rayquaza iconic dragon king of the skies, maybe we'll see how the demand is in a few months for jades 😔
Judool's AvatarJudool
not to post too much on main either but i think on fridays whenever i do trades with anyone, im gonna add random heart sweets to the pokemon bc like.... why not. it's cute and fun like yeah congrats we made it thru the week!! plus i have so many to spare, i will never go through these on my own 😭
Judool's AvatarJudool
scooping the ice out of my baja blast with a slotted spoon bc i dont want my drink to get watered down is the most insane, but big-brained idea ive ever had in my life

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page