PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hi welcome to chili's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Judool's AvatarJudool
managing to stay in the tourney running somehow 😳 would not be possible without working from home for sure ksdmgdh,,, also in the final countdown for my griseous orbs.... SOON. i think one i get 500 orbs ill really buckle down and start working on the ghost and dragon badges, i almost have them to wishalloy! ^-^ hopefully i can start my hunt by october, just in time for Spooky Month. very fitting to hunt a ghosty dragon for halloween :D
kou • she/they • 27 shopjournal
: 1410
collecting &!
Judool's AvatarJudool
we did it lads.... i have reached my goal ;-; i just want to give big love and thanks to everyone who has helped me with my gris orb goal, be it holding summons, sending trades whenever they got an orb, etc. truly the mvps out here and i am eternally grateful 💖 just need to get ghost wishalloy and maintain arceus w the new tourney eggs and i think ill be set!!! im so excited ahhhh ;-;
Judool's AvatarJudool
8/500
sighs and puts on my clown nose and wig.
Judool's AvatarJudool
ooghhhh my god sumeru is so fun. i liked inazuma, but sumeru is just SO FUN. blowing every other place out of the water.... i am in love w the overgrown jungle/forest vibes sm. the plant life. the mechanics. -chef kisses my fingers- also c2 zhongli come home NOW where are you. where is my baby boy!!!
Judool's AvatarJudool
i just had to complain as usual <3
Judool's AvatarJudool
got zhongli to c3 in the end and then rolled on tig's banner and got diluc c5..... so now i have guaranteed..... i think im gonna save for alhatham or whatever his name is. buff dendro man with more visible muscles than itto <3 also.... do i hold off on hatching giratina eggs until sei day.... the real question. im in a shiny drought rn, dont even TALK to me about my albino giratina drought ;-; shakes my z crystal. are u really doing anything?? hello?????
Judool's AvatarJudool
waiting for reset is so painful, i wanna continue my hunt SO BAD but... sei day soon..... i am strong ;-;
Judool's AvatarJudool
SHAKING, CRYING, SOBBING, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! AHHHHH
Judool's AvatarJudool
NO WAY I GOT ANOTHER ONE??? OH MY GOD. i guess ill sell this one since it doesnt have a flavor preference i like but omg. 😭
Judool's AvatarJudool
giratina hunt - for my reference <3 4 s / 1 a / 2 m / 555 h 2 melans!!! 2!!!!!!! for now we pause as i am out of griseous orbs :'> now i think im gonna hunt solosis until psychic wishallow in prep for deoxys :D

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page